Marc Jacobs S/S 2011 by Juergen Teller

Honestly even though they are backstage shots I still love it and think it makes a fab ad beside the fw10 ads which I really liked, I like this more than any other of Juergens campaigns for Marc.

The Cast consists of : Caroline, Chantal, Chloe, Kirsi, Kristina, Masha, Natalia, Olga and Siri.

Gorgeous, that'll be my favourite Marc's campaign since quite a few seasons. The colours, the models, everything is so deliciously put together.

I'm so in love with Kirsi's shots, eyewear looks fabulous too.

Brilliant :heart:

The Cast consists of : Caroline, Chantal, Chloe, Kirsi, Kristina, Masha, Natalia, Olga and Siri.
Kirsi Pyrhonen, Siri Tollerod, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Masha Kirsanova, Kristina Romanova, Natalia Zakharova, Olga Sherer, Kat Hessen, Chloe Memisevic, and Shena Moulton are the only girls on the updated site. I don't see Chantal, and it looks like Wixson got cut after the nymag article.

Shena's shot is my favorite.

marcjacobs

^ Thank goodness they put at least one black model in the campaign considering how diverse the cast was. Overall the campaign is so-so. Caroline's close-up and Shena's shot are beautiful but the group shots feel thrown together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->