Margot Robbie

the Charles Finch and Chanel Pre-Oscars Dinner at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Polo Lounge on Saturday night,
dailymail.co.uk

h8uPiXr.jpg

GmYtdUu.jpg

ei8CZGD.jpg

9w1dl13.jpg

starity.hu​

I agree, they make such a cute couple!

Margot Robbie attends the 92nd Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 09, 2020 in Hollywood, California.
zimbio

Okay look at the Oscars.
Funny how two of Chanel's most famous ambassadors (Penelope and Margot) went for vintage dresses. Virginie must go before the damage will be too big.

Okay look at the Oscars.
Funny how two of Chanel's most famous ambassadors (Penelope and Margot) went for vintage dresses. Virginie must go before the damage will be too big.
Why do you think so? I don't say I disagree, I'm just curious because I always thought that everyone loves what she does for Chanel and never heard an opinion saying the oppostie.

I thought this was an incredibly boring look. I like the original dress on the runway in 1994, but removing the cut out detail made it look so matronly.

Okay look at the Oscars.

Exactly what I thought. Plus Hildur was wearing the Chanel F/W '06 RTW finale dress; that's 3 out of 7. Only four Chanel looks were from Virginie's solo collections on Oscar night.

Following her Oscar-nominated turn in “Bombshell,” Margot Robbie looks to have found her next project, signing on to co-star opposite Christian Bale in a new David O. Russell film at New Regency.

Russell would direct from his own script. Plot details are being kept under wraps. Matthew Budman, an executive producer on “Joy” and “American Hustle,” is producing.

Russell had been considering a handful of options in the last few months as he waited for the right cast to come together this project. With Bale and Robbie’s schedules opening, the opportunity to direct his first film since 2015’s “Joy” looks to be headed in the right direction.

Robbie is coming off a busy 2019 that included appearing in Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” where she played Sharon Tate, as well as “Bombshell.” The role earned her some of the best reviews of her career, as well as her second Oscar nomination.

variety.com

Why do you think so? I don't say I disagree, I'm just curious because I always thought that everyone loves what she does for Chanel and never heard an opinion saying the oppostie.

if you read any thread about Virginie's latest collections you will understand.. Or look at the news about her Chanel shows.. There's not much to say because Virginie has nothing to say with her clothes.. That's it. The only big news about one show of her was that incident between the comedian and Gigi. It says a lot about how remarkable her work is..

Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn looks totally different in these new The Suicide Squad set photos!
The pics were taken at the Central Hotel located at Plaza de la Independencia in Panama City, Panama on Wednesday (February 13).
credit to JJ

At this point, I sort of wish Margot would have signed with Vuitton instead of Chanel. As hideous as Nicolas's collections are, at least they bother to make custom pieces for their ambassadors for the red carpet. Does Chanel even care at this point? It's kind of mind-boggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->