Marni S/S 2025 Milan

Real Marni is at Plan C.

I always find Plan C very mumsy and too plain, they lack the eccentric and eclecticism from old Marni
They have many items like this, closer to Palmer & Harding than Consuelo I would say

Also Stefano Rosso, Renzo’s son, is the new CEO of the brand.
Maybe it will give a new direction to the brand in terms of business !

The last six looks seem unnecessary, but the rest is better than usual, especially the mermaid skirt/dress ones. I think it is the kind of collection that I would expect Lee to do at Burberry but he failed to deliver.

Thanks for the pics!

I knew there was no way he could suddenly become someone else and produce something decent.. this looks more like the result of an unpleasant call from the suits where he had to make a choice between more gimmicks or silly but easy to sell junk, and he chose.. to keep his job..

I really loved this collection! It was much more pared down compared to his previous offering for the house and I think that's a good thing.

All I see here are commercial and generic (in most of the looks) clothes, with clownish accessories and make-up (just to make it look more arty).

annoying eyebrows!
i didn't like the beginning with the tight pedal-pushers and tiny jackets
however, once the volume and textures ramp up, the collection transforms into something truly lovely
the piano music & presentation were both great

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxycakes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->