Marni F/W 2015.16 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Marni-RTW-FW15-Milan-9166-1425204319-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

This is good indeed,one of her best.I love the obi like belt and floral print is really extreme.

one of the worst collections in milan this is horrific! nobody wants to look like this..surely???

I'm a little disapointed. I was expecting some old school razzle dazzle Marni. I don't like it when she goes this minimal, it doesn't suit her very well. The prints and fur is doing all the work here.

strong winter collection. want those garments with the fur pockets, sleeves...it looks so comfortable. Milan fashion week is about Prada and Marni. Only italian brands proposing alternative visions to the glamour associated with Milan fashion week.

Far from her best for sure. A little gimmicky and nothing new. I :heart: the laser cut wool skirt, she should have elaborated on that.

in a show there is always something to like it, but in here everything is not modern ,new or either flattering... so two seasons ago and we are all so tired to see women dressed like carton boxes with fur. i would not wear any of them!

personally, i don't like fur pockets, or bits of fur placed hither and yon all over clothes, but it seems to be a widespread trend this fall - michael kors, prada and now here. it's not a fur issue per se, although i don't tend to like it aesthetically speaking, it's that the fur feels so random some of the times, like an unnecessary embellishment, put there to what end? i mean, fur pockets?

i do like some of the tweed/velvet looks towards the end.

Marni did it first :wink:

Yes, that is true, Marni certainly did minimalism before it was the thing.

The prints are gorgeous as usual, the color palette well divine and well executed, the fur placement is interesting enough to keep me from being offended.

I love it, sharp collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->