Marni F/W 2015.16 Milan

Awful mixture of Celine and Prada.As someone who adores Marni, this was pretty disappointing.

The mood of it feels matronly, very confident. The most vivid color combinations and prints, the sober make-up and the untamed hairstyling... I like this woman. I thought it was a strong turn from Marni.

Perfect cuts, silhouettes, details, material, textures, makeup, hair and casting. This is a collection!

Perfect cuts, silhouettes, details, material, textures, makeup, hair and casting. This is a collection!

Agreed. I thought last season was great and found this to be a worthy continuation. I get the Celine comments but I find this to be better.

A very rich and beautiful collection.

I loved the high-collared silhouette, and the idea of the fur pelts with the satchel straps was ingenious. It felt very primeval, though I can appreciate the comments that the use of the fur in some places - pockets for example, overwhelmed the look.

I love it so much! there were a couple pieces I didn't personally like, but the majority of it was spectacular! so luxurious and beautiful. I mean look at the second last coat!(!!!) and the hair and make-up is to die for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->