Martin Margiela f/w 03

xopher215

Reaction score
"True knowledge exists in knowing you know nothing." - SOCRATES

Except to say that I like the collection, I'll leave it at that. :huh:

See pics below.

Hmmm.... :?

I'm not incredibly thrilled w/it as a whole, but I do see some nice pieces I could incorporate into my wardrobe. The tailoring on the trousers are what I look for and the skirts are the perfect length for me. I absolutely love that dress on the last row to the very right. :wub:

Thanks for the pics.

I'm not incredibly thrilled w/it as a whole, but I do see some nice pieces I could incorporate into my wardrobe. The tailoring on the trousers are what I look for and the skirts are the perfect length for me.

ditto 8)

What's with the textures???
Would some puh-lease explain to me???
I dunno if its the pics resolution, but it seems they're wearing old-furniture/curtain fabric ... :?

[ot:5e75a067d6]the fact that the models seem to be coming out of a barn doesnt help, either[/ot:5e75a067d6]

What's with the textures???
Would some puh-lease explain to me???
I dunno if its the pics resolution, but it seems they're wearing old-furniture/curtain fabric ... :?

[ot:545176d36f]the fact that the models seem to be coming out of a barn doesnt help, either[/ot:545176d36f]

my thought exactly!!!! :twisted: :lol:

:neutral: We need Lèna on this one.

There really are a lot of "staple" pieces in this collection: great jackets and coats, cool vests, and more than a few gorgeous skirts. Maybe it's a reminder to inventory and replenish your wardrobe basics. And I think in that respect that some of these pieces are worth more than double their weight in gold... for instance that gorgeous pinstripe skirt that I cropped out ( :angry: ) of the top right corner. :smile:lol: I'll repost it.)

:idea: Honestly I wouldn't mind snatching up a few of these coats and vests... probably with just a minor adjustment or two, they'd be most amenable to my own wardrobe and rolling wardrobe archives. :lol:

:shock: :o I just learned that these "hay bale" accessories are in fact
bags which is completely gorgeous to me for some reason. :? :wub:

oh nice B)

i :heart: the white outfit in the 2nd row :woot:

:woot:
finally got the time to take my first look at MMM fall winter collection typically fantastic material from my fave fashion house.

"that gorgeous pinstripe skirt" can say that again and again xopher :wink:

thanks for re-posting this :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->