Maison Martin Margiela at Pitti Immagine Uomo 69

and you are all welcome

that is a cool thank you, purechris

thanks Arturo21

I haven´t seen any of these clothes in the Martin Margiela showroom to be honest, which makes me believe they must be either Artisanal (not being sold to multi-brand shops anymore) or retrospective work - pity, because there was a good bunch of clothes in here that I liked!

JJohnson said:
Thx a lot! Its kinda intersting...hmmm i wonder what a 14 would mean? Ive seen it on Yoox, but i dont know lol its still kinda odd...

14 is the mens tailored line, a recent addition i think.

runner said:
that image is from maisonmartinmargiela.com

you're welcome JJohnson
maybe 14 is a kind of basic line.
11 accessary line etc

Thx a lot..i wish i had a complete list of things haha, but its kool! Thx every1 for the help...hmmm i wonder what stores sell his stuff I love it!

JJohnson said:
Thx a lot! Its kinda intersting...hmmm i wonder what a 14 would mean? Ive seen it on Yoox, but i dont know lol its still kinda odd...
The idea behind 14, as runner said, is that it's comprised of what Margiela thinks should be basic, or "staple" items in a men's (and there is also a women's version, which is line 4) wardrobes, such as a suit, a leather jacket, a shirt, etc. These are more "classic" items as opposed to more quirkier items for 10 and 0 10.

Oh ok...i think i got it LOL kinda odd I wonder why he chose such a tag idea...I like the way McQueen does his tag with the golden plate and such...

JJohnson said:
Oh ok...i think i got it LOL kinda odd I wonder why he chose such a tag idea...

Because it's conceptual :lol::wink:

faust said:
Because it's conceptual :lol::wink:

Smack me now, but exacly what is conceptual? LOL :lol: Its really bad I dont know that..I mean the exact meaning of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->