Maternity fashions

leyla m. said:
its 250 pounds.

you can get it mail ordered. if you do so mention my name when you call :wink:
even though its not my section i'll be glad to send it off to you!!

250 that's NOT BAD..and I should jump at it..never bought anything without trying it on first..so I'm a bit apprehensive..arghh..and I know you have to jump at these things or they'll be gone..I mentioned it to my husband yesterday and his responce was that I only have 3 more months to go..and I should wait and go shopping crazy after I loose the weight :( ..I tried to explain the "I can wear it now AND later" ..anyways I'll think it over today I make my decision :flower:

tiamaria said:
how long to go until the little cutie makes an apperance now ??
I'm due April 10th.. tiamaria..but the way its kicking and growing..I can't see myself going over time..:flower:

Hanne - if you can wear it after then thats great but go for it!

I just send Harvey Nichols an inquiry..I searched their website...but there was nothing about mail orders (only for christmas hampers)..leyla what do I do?? do you have goor Harvey Nic connections since I should mention your name :P ?
I wish I still had my Harvey Nic card..that would probably speed things up a bit.

Got my reply...that was fast considering they wrote it could take up to 48 hours :smile:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Harvey Nichols does offer a mail order service for all apparel, beauty products, homewares, books, non-perishable foods, wine, and food supplements. To make a purchase or for more product information, please phone the London store on 020 7235 5000 and ask to be connected to the particular designer concession you are interested in.

Items are sent by 1st and/or 2nd class post or by parcel courier (for abroad). Postage for items posted is dependent on the weight of the products.

Please DO NOT send your credit or debit card details via email or fax for security reasons. Harvey Nichols maintains a strict policy in that only authorized staff may process our customers account details.

I feel like such a e-commerce-dork...the only thing I've ever purchased over the internet have been books and cds..
So what are they actually suggesting I do with my credit/debit card info..give it to the person on the other end of the phone line at the designer consession?
And what differenciates this "parcel courier" from other forms of post?

i think it is Hanne - you still like it don't you? Its gorge!

I doooo..but I must say I got awfully confused when I talked to #2 sa at hn..but he was GREAT..he put loads of Giles Deacon stuff on hold for me..so I'll have to wait and see tomorrow when Leyla gets back to work what is what..

I'm allready planning when to wear it (so now I just got to have it :P ) ..my dad is throwing a very informal 60 years b-day party at a jazz bar/restaurant next month.

hanne, thats the same top:wink:

gareth is great; the most professional and helpful guy out there.
i will try and help you tomorrow when i am in.
however i checked the price and its 330 pounds. not sure if you still want it.
and i am not sure if its and 8 or a 10:doh:

new collection from Merrier

6.jpg
7.jpg

5.jpg

When I was pregnant, I wore...

I got pregnat in April 2003 and gave birth in early December 2003 and my belly got big very fast.

So in the summer I wore a cute top and low rise jeans or skirts. And in the winter I wore those jeans with elastic on the belly, with ie. a great knitted shirt.

The only thing I bougth as maternity wear was the jeans with elastic and I loved them. I still have them ...

But I looked good :blush: I actually was pretty hot.

Good luck with your pregnancy.

Love
Ditte-M:flower:

Ditte-Maria said:
I got pregnat in April 2003 and gave birth in early December 2003 and my belly got big very fast.

So in the summer I wore a cute top and low rise jeans or skirts. And in the winter I wore those jeans with elastic on the belly, with ie. a great knitted shirt.

The only thing I bougth as maternity wear was the jeans with elastic and I loved them. I still have them ...

But I looked good :blush: I actually was pretty hot.

Good luck with your pregnancy.

Love
Ditte-M:flower:

Thank you Ditte :flower:

I just think I'm HUGE now..not pretty hot :lol: more like a walrus actually, and having difficulty identifying my body as being mine. I've gained 40% of my original bodyweight..and despite people saying it just looks like its situated on my stomach..I see it almost everywhere.
You're right about jeans w. elastic, they are a godsend when your pregnant, I practically live in mine.
Another thing I've come to appreciate a lot more is La Perla's Vintage Laser Cut Hipsters. They are in virtually seamless microfiber. Low, 3 inch rise.. they sit perfectly below the stomach..and the good thing about them is that I'll still want to wear them after my pregnancy..which isn't something I'd say about "maternity underwear" in general.

Hi Hanne

I have just been writing you a long message, and the the fuses broke before I could post my reply :-(

This will be the short version:

I wish I had known about La Perlas underwear, instead of wearing those ugly big panties :-) Well, that time has passed and wear my sexy thing again...

I only gained 3 kg, cause I was sick the hole nine months :-( Started out by losing 10 kg, and then gained the 3 kg. Now I've gained it all back, and then some... But I'll lose it again :-)

When is your due date?

Ditte-M

Ditte-Maria said:
Hi Hanne

I have just been writing you a long message, and the the fuses broke before I could post my reply :-(

This will be the short version:

I wish I had known about La Perlas underwear, instead of wearing those ugly big panties :-) Well, that time has passed and wear my sexy thing again...

I only gained 3 kg, cause I was sick the hole nine months :-( Started out by losing 10 kg, and then gained the 3 kg. Now I've gained it all back, and then some... But I'll lose it again :-)

When is your due date?

Ditte-M

I'm due 10th of April..and unlike you I've been healthy all along..with a massive appetite :doh: hopefully the baby will have the same appetite so I'll lose it all fast ^_^

Hanne

wow...i would absolutely wear that 'lemon-pie tunic' ...so cute..!!

thanks runner...:lol:...

www.babystyle.com has pretty inexpensive basics for maternity, and adorable stuff for the kiddies. Too bad it only ships in the US. I went crazy when they (briefly) were shipping to Canadians.Formes Paris has lots of pretty things this summer:
03zoom%20robe%20p25.jpg

11zoom%20robe%20p33.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->