Mathias Lauridsen

Minty said:
Is it possible that this person is THE Mathias Lauridsen?
I guess it could be but I don't think so. Both Mathias and Lauridsen are comen names in Denmark.

Acid said:
hes very sweet, i saw him a few times at fashion week in milan, i think he's quite shy though

Hi Acid that is what we like to think of Mathias -- love his look totally:heart:

arenahommess05014nq.jpg
jfcarena20homme034wb.jpg
this guys:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
he is the best male model, he sort have induces the same hysteria that a female model can, this hasnt been seen in a while. #1, go Mathias!!

I suddenly felt like reviving this thread...

Modelhommes

Attachments

• mathias_b&w.jpg
    mathias_b&w.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 62
  • mathias_bw2.JPG
    mathias_bw2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 43
I just realized he's got his own thread! hehe

I think he's abosolutely adorable. But this photo here, is the best.one.ever. :heart::woot::wub::brows::blush:
Im usually not into pretty boys either but he's an exception!

minasdecobre said:
I believe this belongs here... ^_^

Scanned from Dansk s/s 2005, photo by Sean Mcmenomy.

Alexa87 said:
Ohhhh MY GOOOD He is sooooo hot :smile:

He is! :wub: BTW Alexa, in your post #43 only the first Kenzo ad is Mathias...:wink:

He was at the Cavalli show

http://www.***************/image/2006/Q1/022320060850066178.jpg
http://www.***************/image/2006/Q1/022320060851037166.jpg
Elle.com

"The Wallflower"
Details March 2006
Ph. by Pierre Bailly
Scanned by me :heart:

The editorial title seems appropriate because he is said to be a shy one...^_^

:woot: OMG OMG

I was reading a magazine last night and my best friend who isn't in to fashion at all was reading it with me...While looking at a ed with Mathias Lauridsen she said: "Hm...oh, he went to our school...what was his name...? Mathias I think"---And I was like ... "WUUAT?!!"...
And she said: "Yearh...we used to tease him and he once stole my mittens and hit them and I started crying..." ...I now only remember him vaguely..but as far as I remember he was very...Well, in danish it's called a pop-guy...you can say preppy and shy...and had bad skin...
Next week I will visit my school and see if I can borrow the class photograpy of his year and then scan it...hihi-..so FUNNY!!!:lol:

:unsure: I know but when I send it Mathias was on the pictures. I dont know now why is this boy on the pics!
Sorry but iam not good at Englis:blush: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->