Mathias Lauridsen

saka said:
damn..I know, jsut forget sometimes, its a new policy, i was a member here long time ago but forgot my password since I rarely visited the site..
oh yeah nothing to do now...source, well from modelhommes.com:smile: some of your posts actually:wink:
Oh btw, yes I guess you can but I dont think its normal for us to think about him like he was an angel, and that we "love" him, who knows...he might be beautiful but whats hidden inside I do not know. He can be evil, boring...em non social...I mean it looks like he doesnt speak much:P who knows
but we can still fantazise:smile: that he is the perfect boy/man

Haha, how true how true! ^_^ But it's always good to give people the benefit of the doubt :flower:

saka said:
damn..I know, jsut forget sometimes, its a new policy, i was a member here long time ago but forgot my password since I rarely visited the site..
oh yeah nothing to do now...source, well from modelhommes.com:smile: some of your posts actually:wink:
Oh btw, yes I guess you can but I dont think its normal for us to think about him like he was an angel, and that we "love" him, who knows...he might be beautiful but whats hidden inside I do not know. He can be evil, boring...em non social...I mean it looks like he doesnt speak much:P who knows
but we can still fantazise:smile: that he is the perfect boy/man

Well, I don't think I'll ever meet him, so it's okay to fantasise :D
And someone in this forum, I can't remember who though, said that her friend used to date him, so that means he can't be that bad on the inside^_^

yes thats true, but she said to me that it was a long time ago..he was ofc young then, and you maybe dont know who you are when you are young..
but sure he can be nice...dont really care because he is only a model and has his life and I like to fantazise about the guys I meet in my town:smile:At least I have a chance there, I only see Mathias on pics, its like he doesnt even exist in my "world". But if he lived near me( in south Sweden) I would ask him out for sure, only reason is because he actually has the same interests as me and he is a capricorn:Dnot because he is cute, believe me I have met a few really goodlooking guys and they turned out tó be pigs, most of them. There is one guys in my high school that likes me, and he is pretty cute i thought in the beginning but as I got to know him I got turned off, so I kind of dont see the cute part no more...he has a boring personality!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Oh so that user was you? :lol:

You're so funny saka! :flower: I totally agree once again ^^

Prague said:
Faith, do you have anymore backstage pics? Please... :wink:
I do ^^

Just Cavalli, D&G, Dries van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Marc by Marc Jacobs (All FW06 except for Marc by Marc, which is SS06)

Sources: Firstview, La-Couture, Style.com, Hintmag

:D :D

Oh really, I've never seen that:doh: :wink:
Cintia looks cute in the video too by the way

modelhommes

Attachments

• 021il.jpg
    021il.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 012jp.jpg
    012jp.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 39
^Those were from the Hugo Boss site last season, just in case anyone's wondering :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->