Matt Bomer

Has anyone else been watching White Collar? At first I tuned in just for him but I actually really like the show. I hope it gets picked up for another season.

And some cute pictures of the man himself...

The Cinema Society Screening Of "Brothers" - Arrivals
Actor Matthew Bomer attends The Cinema Society, Details and DKNY screening of 'Brothers' at the SVA Theater on November 22, 2009 in New York City.

Celebrity Sightings In New York - November 21, 2009
Matthew Bomer and guest (L) attend the Florida Panthers game against the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden on November 21, 2009 in New York City.

On Location For "White Collar" - November 9, 2009
Matthew Bomer on location for 'White Collar' on the streets of Manhattan on November 9, 2009 in New York City.

gettyimages.com

^ I was thinking that since I couldn't find any information on him being married or past girlfriends. Yes I'm a creep :ninja: :lol:.

Ugh life is so unfair sometimes.

Yes, he is gay. There are pictures confirming it but I don't want to post them here as I don't want to invade his privacy.

I love Matt Bomer! He's definitely fun to watch on White Collar although I still think of him as Bryce on Chuck. His eyes are amazing (though they tend to look like they bulge out like JRM).

He does look a bit like Henry Cavill too.

Calvin Klein Collection & LAND's 1st Annual Celebration For ALAC - 01.28.10

gettyimages.com

Dunno where these were published

88033974.jpg
69635158.jpg

towleroad.com

I didn't even know this thread existed. ^ But I agree, he is beautiful. :blush:

at the Golden Globes 2011
matt-bomer-kaley-cuoco-globes-19.jpg

matt-bomer-kaley-cuoco-globes-12.jpg

so handsome I had to post!

just jared

holy hell this guy is the hottest person ever :woot:, love his pretty blue eyes but he's gay right? :unsure:

OMG I had no idea he had his own thread! :buzz:
Those GQ pictures .... Phwoar. He is just so HOT!

holy hell this guy is the hottest person ever :woot:, love his pretty blue eyes but he's gay right? :unsure:
Yep, he's gay. He's married and has kids too.

OMG I had no idea he had his own thread! :buzz:
Those GQ pictures .... Phwoar. He is just so HOT!

Yep, he's gay. He's married and has kids too.

oh wow good for him but its sad for us girls who find him so unbelievably hot...why do the most attractive guys always end up being gay :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->