Matt Damon marries (maybe pregnant?) girlfriend

oolie coco

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1390667

Matt Damon Marries Girlfriend Luciana Bozan in Private Ceremony in New York

LOS ANGELES Dec 9, 2005 — Matt Damon married girlfriend Luciana Bozan in a private ceremony Friday in New York City, his publicist said.
Damon, 35, and his bride exchanged wedding vows during a small ceremony at an undisclosed location, spokeswoman Jennifer Allen said. Bozan's 7-year-old daughter witnessed the ceremony. In a previous marriage Bozan went by the name Luciana Barroso.
There were no other details. Asked if Damon's friend and "Good Will Hunting" co-star Ben Affleck witnessed the wedding, Allen said no.

It was the first marriage for Damon, the second for Bozan. They will split their time between homes in New York and Florida.
Damon's publicist wouldn't discuss an "Access Hollywood" report that Damon's bride is pregnant.
Damon and Affleck won a best screenwriting Oscar for 1997's "Good Will Hunting."
Damon's screen credits also include roles in "Saving Private Ryan," "The Talented Mr. Ripley," "Ocean's Eleven" and "Syriana." He met Bozan while she was working as a bartender in Florida, Allen said.
Damon is in New York shooting the Robert De Niro-directed film "The Good Shepherd" with Angelina Jolie.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I'm soooooooooo jealous!:blink: :shock: :o :cry:

Awww I'm thrilled! It's so lovely to see a couple who don't feel the need to flaunt their union, and I'm sure they'll continue the same tradition with their child. I really don't envisage any People or US Weekly magazine covers in this baby's future.

Congrats to them both :blush::heart::flower:

^ That's optimistic. I haven't heard much about them, so that is a good thing. I hate that the media ruins the piece of news like this. They know they are happy (at least for now) and has to go through a whole new rumour. (If they are pregnant, you know I'm still right :innocent: )

LoveMyBoots said:
^ That's optimistic. I haven't heard much about them, so that is a good thing. I hate that the media ruins the piece of news like this. They know they are happy (at least for now) and has to go through a whole new rumour. (If they are pregnant, you know I'm still right :innocent: )
:unsure: I really was trying to optimistic. I mean, everyone is getting divorced or breaking up these days (the divorce rate is now 60%, I think ) I really do hope they live a long and happy life, especially now that there is a child involved. :flower: Sorry if that came off in a way that was offensive or whatnot.

oolie coco said:
Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I'm soooooooooo jealous!:blink: :shock: :o :cry:

That's the funniest part of this post. :ninja:

aw congrats to them . I wish them all the best :flower:
Hes such a cutie. Lets hope this marrige works out, i think it could just do that if they keep it all low profile and out of the media

Nooooooooooooooooooo I love :heart:Matt Damon:heart:.

He's my favourite Actor!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Congrats to them both :flower:

My sister works at a bar in Providence owned by an old friend of Matt's and she met him (Matt) last summer when he came by after hours, said he was really pleasant and unassuming and natural. I grilled her on the encounter because I think Matt's a hottie, but the only other thing she could add was that she didn't like the shorts he was wearing :D

Haven't they been together for a while? That's great. :heart: Happy for them.

*Happiness* said:
That's the funniest part of this post. :ninja:

Hee hee agreed! :lol: But seriously ugly as he maybe, Matt Damon seems like a really sweet person so I wish him the best. I wonder if he still hangs out with Affleck?

SiennaInLondon said:
Hee hee agreed! :lol: But seriously ugly as he maybe, Matt Damon seems like a really sweet person so I wish him the best. I wonder if he still hangs out with Affleck?

I hope so and their children will become the best of friends:blush::wink:

eurofashionjunki said:
I hope so and their children will become the best of friends:blush::wink:

And write an Oscar winning screenplay together!!!

But seriously I think Matt Damon's children will be a little cerebral for Affleck's redneck offspring :smile:

SiennaInLondon said:
And write an Oscar winning screenplay together!!!

But seriously I think Matt Damon's children will be a little cerebral for Affleck's redneck offspring :smile:

heehee:wink:....Did Matt Damon go to Harvard and drop out his last year because he choose acting instead of his law degree. Matt is such a hunk, I love a man with intelligence. I'm happy for him, but sad for me as he's my favourite actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->