Marilyn Manson Marries Girlfriend in Ireland

There are pix of the dress and corset on the Dita thread. The corset is incredibly painful to look at ...

Congratulations to my favourite couple! :flower:

I think their marriage will last since they`ve been dating for so long, are old enough & seem to know what they are getting into!

wedding of the year in my opinion, her wedding outfit sounds so gorgeous, kudos to manson for the stephen jones and galliano! Dita has such style, i adore her. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,congrats to them! They are so perfect for each other and easily one of the coolest couples I've ever seen. Love them! The dandy and the sexy burlesque dancer...that sounds like a romantic Weill tune...I wonder if they played any at the reception :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jadee said:
I want to see that wedding dress!

No he isn't. Friends of mine were fans and made me read his autobiography ( it was a fun read even for me who isn't a fan) and he went to a christian school. I think he is/was protestant.

thanks jadee!

Does Marilyn Mason actually look like THAT or is it just his makeup?

If it is his makeup then good lord, he must spend 4 hours a day applying it on. I want to see what he REALLY looks like.

Dita is actually a natural blond which would explain her roots looking somewhat grey. I have been a Dita fan for several years and have seen pictures of her when she was younger and blond and she actually states that she is a blond. Anybody who repeatedly dyes there hair knows how your roots start to come in.

Hmm...I think I'm more used to his made-up face lol...

Sounds like a really lovely wedding. A couture corset! Can you imagine! :woot:

Alex, I agree. Marilyn Manson actually is extremely intelligent and articulate. I also want to see photos!

AlexN said:
He's actually incredibly intelligent and well-spoken.

I would like to see an example of this as I have read a couple of interviews.

^ Hey, he actually looks a lot like Dita without makeup :D Wonder if they'll have any kiddies?

^ Don't know anything about their history so I may well be missing a joke, but with only 60 people & his name not mentioned, maybe not ...

Fabulyss said:
I would like to see an example of this as I have read a couple of interviews.
Try Bowling For Columbine. If I recall, he had some good things to say in that movie.

^I saw that Alex. I really respected him after hearing his comments. He made a lot of sense....

Congrats to the couple, they both look really happy together :flower: (unlike other celebrity couples :rolleyes:...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->