Marilyn Manson Marries Girlfriend in Ireland

Oh MM,is extremely intelligent. I used to think he was just a mere novelty shocker like Madonna pushing people's buttons just to get attention...but he's got alot to say and very poignantly.

yes I remember "Bowling for Columbine!" The interviewer asked MM, what he would have said to the 2 Columbine boys to prevent that massacre. And he answered that he wouldnt have said something to them but listenend to them, because noone else did. He seemed really intelligent and kind of shy.

I have read the book of him and he was a very troubled child. Kids made fun of him, because he had acne all over his face and it was so hard for him to find a girlfriend ( and lose his virginity).

After reading that book I really liked him and bought my first album.

sorry for my english, I am german!

AlexN said:
Try Bowling For Columbine. If I recall, he had some good things to say in that movie.

:lol: And put more money into Michael Moore's pockets? I don't think so!

Fabulyss said:
:lol: And put more money into Michael Moore's pockets? I don't think so!

You can rent it .

Anyway I agree that Marylin Manson is intelligent. I don't care for his music but having read his book I think he's smart and funny.

I love MM. Dita does some really great stuff with fashion and sex toys too! :smile:
I was actually just debating a friend the other day on wether or not MM was getting married to Dita. Now I have proof! Haha!

I hate his music :sick: , don't care too much for the drama surrending his public figure :rolleyes: , but I like the man. I think he's intelligent and very articulate. I'm happy for him, hope this one last! :D

mxtine said:
i want to see photos so badly. :blush:

They'll be in the March 06 issue of VOGUE. Way too long to wait..... but this is what Dita states on her website. ....sigh......

Jadee said:
You can rent it .

Anyway I agree that Marylin Manson is intelligent. I don't care for his music but having read his book I think he's smart and funny.

I really like about 10 of his songs - very good stuff some of it. He's pretty cool overall, but I didn't like his book much. There were a few groupie scene descriptions that I just still feel a bit nauseated from, gah :lol: Even though, sure, I have complete understanding for raving hormones under the influence - but there's just something about the dissociation of his perception of that deaf girl scene that was just....ahm....more information than I needed. I guess, he was feeling guilty in some way, and the guilt seeped through. For some reason it remains one of the most unpleasant things I've ever read.

They've been together for quite some time - and even though I don't have any idea what Dita is like - she seems pretty cool too. Wonder if they'll be getting little freaky kids?!:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I hope if they do have kids, that they don't end up like Kelly and Jack Osboune... :innocent:

I really like Manson with Dita, I think they make a cute couple.

Gomez and Morticia Addams revisited- the good parts: wits, passion, humour and style.:woot: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->