Max Mara F/W 2017.18 : Grace Elizabeth by Steven Meisel

Solaris

Reaction score
006czoZMly1fhdodv3985j30zk0qojt9.jpg

亚模vintage/Weibo

I have never been a fan of Grace Elizabeth but this is so good.

Yes Grace! Girl is on fire. Happy to see her fronting the Max Mara campaign. She was radiant during the show, here she is more.. Sexy I'd say.
The image doesn't convince me however, the pose looks a bit uncomfortable and the styling is very heavy with all that red, those gloves and that bag (which I find quite ugly)

She looks different from her Vogue Italia cover. Everyone photograph well with Meisel though. I am super biased.

Red hot Grace! Must say she looks stunning here. She's got the makings of a star.

I can't wait to see more of this:heart:
Would love it without the glove

She is the perfect example for what is the difference between Meisel and other photographers.

^ So true. She's so boring and commercial otherwise, but in front of Meisel's lense she just transforms into a star.

The styling is too much but MaxMara campaigns are so beautiful nowadays.

Stunning and so pleased for her, she must be Meisel's new favourite. I assume its OG?

Damn hate to stan here but wish Birgit snagged this one. Luscious work by Meisel just like the collection itself. Max Mara is scoring all across the board here, well done.

I don't like the shot. The styling is too much and the photoshop... It doesn't even look like Grace.
Still, super happy to see her working with Meisel again! Can't wait to see the full campaign.

I assume its OG?

It better be! :Pink:

Now that I look at it, I could've sworn Gigi did the exact same pose for a previous Max Mara campaign. And I really hoped the backdrop in the OP will be the final version instead of the digital one in the 2nd shot.

Such a wonderful and sophisticated collection from Max Mara this season, and I'm thrilled to see the campaign turn out just as wonderful. A nice surprise to see Grace Elizabeth score the campaign and the fact Steven Meisel's behind the lens is an added bonus. Cannot wait for more! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"