Max Mara F/W 2017.18 : Grace Elizabeth by Steven Meisel

I still don't get the appeal of this model, she's so lifeless and boring to me

Very nice. Looking forward to more too, especially with shoes/feet!

We've only seen the two campaign images so far but this is already shaping up to be my most favorite campaign of the season. Thanks for the new image, MarkPoli! :heart:

The shot above with the neutral look...wow! Impressed with the textures alone. Grace also looks stunning.

Someone should consult her about her eyebrows though. Can't say I like it.

I don't like that other picture. She looks like Gigi with those raised eyebrows.

I like it, does it look old fashioned on purpose? this is slightly kistch , Funny !

Nice shot, looks very effortless Max Mara!

Wow, the new shot in W is GORGEOUS. Grace looks so beautiful! There's something vintage about that picture that I love.

I wish this campaign was more glamorous tho. Since the collection was so ''expensive-looking''.

Can only echo everyone else's sentiments toward this campaign - I am loving it. The new image from W's September issue is just flawless, Grace looks wonderful. I could easily do with another several images (and hopefully with some featuring the other looks from the collection - enough of the caramel outfits pretty please).

New Campaign Images:

Wow, it's getting better! This duo can do no wrong in my eyes. The grey shot is perfection.

Love the new shots of Grace! They look so beautiful!

More, with even better quality/without logo:

rplusagency, fashiongonerogue, fashiongroup.si

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauras
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->