Max Mara F/W 2021.22 by Steven Meisel

I'll reserve my final judgment about this. But on that shot alone, I am not liking it. The young girls (Or kids?) looks so out of place next to Malgosia. Especially the blonde girl.

What a weird looking group. But I’m intrigued.

It’s been a long time since Malgosia worked with Meisel right?

remove that silly scarf from Malgosia’s head and replace the blonde and black models (they’re literally just standing there) and it could’ve been stellar.
the model on the left has just the right attitude.

let’s see more.

What a weird looking group. But I’m intrigued.

It’s been a long time since Malgosia worked with Meisel right?

I think their last time working together was for the main story of the June 2007 issue of Vogue Italia? Not really sure though.

There are a lot opinions about Steinberg, but I love how they've build her brand. This is the best she's ever looked.

Weird shot. Meisel's Max Mara ads are usually hits right off the bat but the dynamic here between the models is beyond strange (I almost feel sorry for Malgosia being lumbered with this concept). Plus the photography veers a little more amateur than I would expect from SM. Shot by the first assistant remotely :innocent:?

Yeah, I'm also getting more of an Ethan James Green than Steven Meisel from this. Hopefully he'll make up for that with the rest of the campaign.

Sofia Steinberg does really looks Karlie in this shots.
Maybe Meisel is missing her.
Remember, her Dior ads were fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->