MDC (Models.com) Rankings

They moved Julia Dunstall down to 48 over night :smile: I agree she needs to go as well!

They changed a lot this month, but I still don't get why Lily is at 8.

Hanne Gaby making her debut higher than Iris, who has a recent Vogue Italia cover and has shot with Testino, Meisel and McDean in the last months? That's just wrong and I can't believe Models.com doesn't see that. #27 is way too high for Hanne.

If Meghan Collison is off the list completely, could it mean that she ha left the biz? It is the biggest rise and fall in the biz ever?

The list still need a lot of work. If they want to give it a bit more credibility, they should start to add info about recent editorial activity as well as campaigns, as well as regularly update the text. It's just strange when some of the girls still have the same text they did two years ago. "She will be huge for SS07", etc. He-he.

I totally agree Omnis they really need to update the text.:blink: I also agree with everyone else about Hanne Gaby entering as high as she did when models like Anna S who is everywhere right now aren't even in there.:unsure:

Meghan Collison fall from grace I could have predicted at the start. Why the hell they put her in so high to begin with is questionable. Not a good model at all IMO with only one look....and not a good one at that.:ninja: More than happy to see her of the list.:D

Wel, it's obvious why they put Meghan on the list so high so soon: she shot with everyone in a matter month...two VI covers, Vogue Russia cover, millions of eds with every top designer, the Prada cruise campaign, the Belstaff campaign. She was deservedly that high and now she is deservedly out.

Maybe they are waiting to place Anna Selezneva because she still is without representation in NYC....

Wel, it's obvious why they put Meghan on the list so high so soon: she shot with everyone in a matter month...two VI covers, Vogue Russia cover, millions of eds with every top designer, the Prada cruise campaign, the Belstaff campaign. She was deservedly that high and now she is deservedly out.

Maybe they are waiting to place Anna Selezneva because she still is without representation in NYC....

I'v heard that models.com likes to confer with the model's agency before putting her on the list. I'm sure this is the main reason Anna S. isn't on it yet. I predicted that Anna S. and Anna J would debut at the same time, but they didn't and one of glaring differences is that Anna S. isnt at a NY agency yet.

Omnis, you are absolutely right. They need to give this list a total make over and update everything. And I hope they do so soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why Daiane Conterato and Alyona are so high. I don't follow their careers closely but I think they should be kicked back a lot of places or even kicked of the top 50.

I think Arlenis is that high because she did a lot of shows this season.
They should create the established girls list, with models who have beauty contracts and I think Trentini should be on the sexiest rank.

Arlenis is so high, because she is hitting all the magazines and landed a Lancome contract in just 4 months time or something.....

They should stop putting multiple models at the same rank. Why not actually have only 50 models for the top 50 ranking.

^I agree!
That is so annoying......it defeats the purpose (to me anyways:(blink:

Don't you worry guys, we are making some big changes. Doesn't happen overnight... I wish it did though. It's a little bit like moving a mountain.

Betty
MDC

Ahh thanks for the update Betty! I am curious to see the changes :smile:

They should stop putting multiple models at the same rank. Why not actually have only 50 models for the top 50 ranking.

Not at all, Mr Dale, and yes (to the above statement) this has bugged us for a while, the more than 50 models for 50 spots. Needless to say, there is much that goes on behind the scenes that we're aware of but many times cannot say.

Well, how about a top 75 [FONT=&quot]:wink: :P
[/FONT]

^Good Idea:smartass:
That would make alot of sense.

It updated today!!

Yrme Stiekema is at 49, I don't recall her being on the list before.
Amanda Laine went down to 47, but she's still listed at 45 as well :lol:
Daiane Conterato went down to 46
Sessilee Lopez went down to 43
Aline Weber went down to 42
Egle Tvirbutaite went down to 39
Iris Strubegger went down to 32
Irina Kulikova went down to 31
Heidi Mount moved up to 21
Caroline Trentini went down to 10
Mariacarla Boscono and Catherine McNeil moved to 8
Suvi Koponen moved up to 7
Lily Donaldson is back at 6
Agyness Deyn and Lara Stone moved up to 5
Anja Rubik went up to 4
Coco and Natasha move dup to 3

Hilary, Kinee and Julia are off the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"