Melissa Tammerijn

Melissa's project with Showstudio is up! It's from the shoot awhile ago that everyone thought was for a Celine campaign, but it wasn't
New A/W Fashion Film Launched:

Click here to view film
In the first of our new series of fashion film editorials for A/W 2010, Ruth Hogben teamed with stylist Katie Shillingford to create the aptly-named Perfect, capturing on film all the precision of Phoebe Philo's latest influential offerings for the French fashion house Celine. In the past two seasons since Philo took the helm, Celine has become less a must-see of fashion week and more a benchmark of the season as a whole, hence a film focussing entirely on the label's collection becomes less a monograph of an individual designer, and more a record of the overriding mood of the season at large. Moving through half-a-dozen of the collections key looks - in essence, the immaculate wardrobe of the contemporary woman - this film is simultaneously redolent of the eerie idealism of seventeenth-century Dutch still-life paintings, and Irving Penn's flawless mid-century couture shoots, recording Philo's fêted re-imagining of modern fashion with the same breathtaking purity and focus.
6syxio.jpg

showstudio.com

Vogue China August 2010:woot:

Preview

Secret Garden
Ph:Peter Lindbergh
M: Karlie Kloss

Skin Deep
Ph:Hedi Slimane
M: Abbey Lee

My New Pants
Ph:Camilla Akrans
M: Liu Wen

The Gentle Woman
Ph: Daniel Jackson
M: Tati/Ylonka/Marlena/Pauline/Ann Kenny/Bonnie Chen/Ping Hue Cheung

---Vogue Beauty
Fluo Kids
Ph:Eric Maillet
M: Mirhe

---Vogue Trend
New Basics
Ph:Mei Yuangui
M: Du Juan/Ming xi

Shanghai Spring
Ph:Fan Xin
M: Melissa T/Du Juan/Sun Feifei/Gao Guozhi/Li Danni

Muse Magazine #22
"Yves Saint Laurent"

Melissa Tammerijn shot by Kacper Kasprzyk
Styled by Melanie Huynh

Scanned by me.

"Shanghai Spring"
Ph:Fan Xin
St:Yi Guo
M: Melissa T,Du Juan,Sun Feifei,Gao Guozhi,Li Danni

scanned by 212@modernparty

^^ Wow, she looks so soft and pretty, a completely different side of hers that i've hardly ever see. :wub:

Personally I'm underwhelmed, I wasn't expecting some random shots pasted onto a white backdrop :ermm: The contrast between the editorial from Muse and that one just proves that Melissa's got what it takes to pull off any sort of aesthetic. I've missed seeing her chiseled cheekbones on the Haute Couture runways by the way, I didn't get my hopes up for an appearance at Givenchy - considering the casting was narrowed I knew Riccardo would choose his ultimate favourites - but I thought we would see her walking for Dior, since she was at the Resort show (although I know they're worlds between Resort and Haute Couture collections). Otherwise, it's shaping up to be a no-campaigns season for Melissa, which is a shame. I was easily picturing her being the new face of Céline, all bias and wishful thinking aside. Oh well, at least her career print work-wise is pretty incredible for a girl who was introduced to the industry not so long ago!

In addition to the Miu Miu shots from Dazed and Confused July 2010 :

Haunting :heart:

Scanned by me.

Featured on the Ftape Model Wall :wub:
61449039.jpg

39584587.jpg

ftape.com
Birthplace: Holland
Ethnic Origin: Caucasian
Nickname: Friends: Lis Boyfriend: Lambchop
Where were you scouted? At a model convention in Holland
Best feature: Pale skin and eyes
Favourite beauty product: Laughing. Feel better, look better!
Hobbies: Horse back riding, shopping, relaxing in any way possible
icon_razz.gif

Favourite Movie: Changeling
What’s on your iPod? Songs for every mood. Fast ones when I’m in a mad rush and slow ones when I need to chill.
Guilty Pleasure: Going to Holland to eat all the fast food!
Pet hate: People who smoke before lunchtime, eeew
Dream country to visit: Bali
What was the last thing to make you LOL? I always get fits of giggles over absolutely nothing
What was the last dream you remember? About a puppy, because I want one and can’t have one L
One word to describe yourself: Spirited

Thanks a lot! That deep gaze and those razor-sharp cheekbones... Exquisite :crush: I'm eager to see how she'll do when the fashion week starts, and I hope she takes many major runways over. It feels like she hasn't landed any decent work for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->