Merethe Hopland

she could just be skipping London for whatever reason.. or maybe heading to Milan for a headstart in castings.

yes, i think doing london is really not so important for a new girl. it brings them late into milano and definitely affects there season here.

Yes, it's true that no one cares about London. I still found it odd that they didn't just throw out a showcard, even though she isn't doing London.

We know that Maida and Rami approves, but it will be interesting to see if the casting directors in Milano jump on the bandwagon. Merethe has some very exciting weeks ahead of her. I personally think that she has a look which is unique and which really sets her apart from the rest and I think that she will really stand out at Calvin Klein tonight. Sure there are a lot of shorthaired girls who have been doing well lately, but most of them have androgynous looks, while Merethe has very feminine features. I think that will really make her.

Portrait by Michael Donovan

merethe10.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

Yes, she was .. And she was second girl out! And the only girl with short hair.

one of the best in the CK show, not sure if her short hair will affect the rest of her show season

I liked her a lot at CK ,I do wonder how she'll do in Milan and Paris

It will be very exciting indeed. If everything else fails, then she'll atleast be kept afloat by Maida and Rami for their shows in Milan/Paris.

I have hopes that Ashley/Russel/Michelle will be so impressed by her that they won't even think about the hair as a negative, but something that really sets her apart from the rest.

I really hope we have a star in the making here. She is not exclusive in Milan or Paris (yet). And I think Meisel will approve also ..

Last edited by a moderator:
calvin klein

screen capped from calvin klein tv

Attachments

• merethe.png
    merethe.png
    108 KB · Views: 8
the images are on nowfashion..she really is gorgeous but honestly...she reminds me Charlize Theron in ''The Astronaut's Wife'' :blush:^_^ they are like siblings !!!!!

Things are looking pretty good for Miss Merethe already .. Giovanni Bianco, one of the most powerful art directors in the business (art directed the Miu Miu and DSquared2 SS11 campaigns) tweeted that he loved "this girl Merethe" during the Calvin Klein show (with a photo of her backstage poster). She's already getting noticed by the right people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calvin Klein F/W 11.12 New York

merethe.jpg

merethe1.jpg

catwalking

Calvin Klein Collection F/W 2011 HQ (Exclusive)

Style.it

Vogue.com

The styling of her hair is quite unfortunate, but she definitely translates onto the runway.

Here's a few backstage photos from Calvin Klein FW11/12.

x24a920a6.jpg

x24a885bc.jpg

twitter.com/marilynagencyny

687xf.jpg

twitter.com/gb65

Calvin Klein FW11/12 New York (Exclusive)

Runway
5438931n.jpg
5439531n.jpg

Detail
5452351n.jpg

Backstage
5448171n.jpg
5448231n.jpg

vogue.com.au

Backstage at Calvin Klein FW11/12.

x610ik.jpg

daylife.com