Michael Fassbender

Arrrgh I really can't stand how late films come out in France. Seriously, we get them 3 or 4 month later and the french voices always sucks.

I think it's out in December in America too. And I never go see films in French, but I guess that's if you live in Paris, in most cinemas they just have the subtitles.

Vanity Fair N.37 Italy 21 Settembre 2011 by Fabrice Dall'Anese

ebook30

Actor Michael Fassbender attends 59th San Sebastian International Film Festival closing ceremony at the Kursaal Palace on September 24, 2011 in San Sebastian, Spain.
Michael+Fassbender+59th+San+Sebastian+Film+vno5R4H619El.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+59th+San+Sebastian+Film+7d8WCP5ZLRml.jpg

zimbio

I think I am in the minority but I find him really frightening. :ninja:
Perhaps it's the teethy grin. I would not want to be alone with him in an elevator.
Of course, in terms of acting, he's one of the best out there now but I don't know how I found him attractive before.

Finally a thread for this hottie, my must-watch actor of the moment too!

^"finally"? this thread´s been around for two years :lol:

Perhaps it's the teethy grin. I would not want to be alone with him in an elevator.
Of course, in terms of acting, he's one of the best out there now but I don't know how I found him attractive before.
I would. :brows: Oh wait, that's Benicio Del Toro. :innocent:

For me, he's not what I term 'obviously attractive' but he has a lot of charisma and charm in person, there's something about him that has a real pull on women, I've seen it in action! I've watched hard as nails publicists go weak knee'd over him!:lol:

^Proof of that is the vid at the beginning of the thread with the italian interviewer :smile:

I'll say this, for this age...he looks kind of beat, and a little worn. I'm sure he has, um, lived. Especially during those struggling actor years when he was probably a bit depressed by his lack of success.

He looks like he lives and parties hard. (smoking, drinking and whatever substance he also uses) He looks much older than his years imo.

^ Agreed with the 2 posts above. There is actually a large thread about him looking much older than his actual age on his imdb message board (which is also quite funny to read).

But we're all so conditioned to appreciate lily-soft, line-free actors from Hollywood, that some wrinkles and expressiveness in the face seems even more abnormal to us.

Regarding him being frightening, I feel something a little similar because I can't quite forget the whole girlfriend abuse incident, no matter if it was fiction. But he also has this air of wildness and danger which is apparent in many of his roles, which is exciting too.

I sort of switch between liking him and disliking him. He's certainly interesting, I'll give him that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor Michael Fassbender attends the 49th annual New York Film Festival presentation of "Shame" at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on October 7, 2011 in New York City.
Michael+Fassbender+49th+Annual+New+York+Film+PtSA6Q1fqMul.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+49th+Annual+New+York+Film+4M1aDTeoNksl.jpg

Actor Michael Fassbender attends the 49th annual New York Film Festival presentation of "A Dangerous Method" at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on October 5, 2011 in New York City.
Michael+Fassbender+49th+Annual+New+York+Film+ozPQyjC802Rl.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+49th+Annual+New+York+Film+MUSzkgC5PCRl.jpg

zimbio

A Italy N°39 29 Settembre 2011 ebook30
Michael Fassbender by H. Leutwyler

I was at the LFF premiere of Shame last night. I've seen the film twice now and love it, both he and Carey turn in fantastic performances but it's so so dark. He's such a darling. Looked very handsome as per, all in black, and spent ages out on the red carpet with the screaming girlies too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to see it in New York and agree, it was really amazing. He's so nice too :wub: I got to meet him at the ADM premiere as well as the Shame one.

I personally can't wait for Haywire even though we know he gets taken out early on in it from the trailer. That looks like it's going to be really good, as well as Prometheus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"