Michael Fassbender

Actor Michael Fassbender attends the "Shame" photocall during the 55th BFI London Film Festival at the Vue West End on October 14, 2011 in London, England.
Michael+Fassbender+Shame+Photocall+55th+BFI+4brjdnJ0Xnul.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+Shame+premiere+London+AekDwZi4RLhl.jpg

Actor Michael Fassbender attends the "Shame" premiere during the 55th BFI London Film Festival at the Vue West End on October 14, 2011 in London, England.
Michael+Fassbender+Shame+Premiere+55th+BFI+CR9hki5zmUfl.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+Shame+Premiere+55th+BFI+VND-sbDrOFEl.jpg

Gotta love that diabolical smile. :rofl:
Michael+Fassbender+Shame+Portraits+55th+BFI+IexiEJjpTIZl.jpg

zimbio

It is the naughtiest smile going, you can almost hear womens knicker elastic snapping when he grins at them! :lol: I generally don't have many favourites outside the gang I look after but I do adore him, he was great fun in Venice and such a charmer last night too. He's got a fabulous mix of leading man and character actor going on and actually does really well with red carpet dressing, no Ryan Gosling, but at least he's interesting occasionally. Great to hear he's got another moivie with Steve McQueen lined up, and a period movie from the initial plot outline too...back in Mr Rochester territory me thinks...bring on the breeches!

Last edited by a moderator:
^That film which he has lined up next is called Twelve Years a Slave, is actually based on true events that occurred. The film tells the story of Solomon Northup a free-man who was captured and enslaved for 12 years before gaining his freedom. It doesn't seem apparent who Fassbender will play but I'm guessing he might play Samuel Bass a Canadian carpenter who befriended Northup while he was in slavery and was essential is securing Northup's freedom. Or maybe he'll play one of Northup's slave owners. Either way Twelve Years a Slave has the potential to be a great film. But maybe I'm just biased seeing as I have personal connections to Solomon Northup because I've spent some time researching his story and we both come from the same area. ^_^

Anyways, I'm liking what Fassbender's been wearing to the film premieres and promotion. And Shame looks so intriguing and certainly a film which could get award noms.

Actor Michael Fassbender attends the photocall for A Dangerous Method at the 55th BFI London Film Festival at Vue West End on October 24, 2011 in London, England.
Michael+Fassbender+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+BzJ2qDXOhE_l.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+pgq-MbYFU2ll.jpg

zimbio

Regarding him being frightening, I feel something a little similar because I can't quite forget the whole girlfriend abuse incident, no matter if it was fiction.
So this story wasn't true ? (sorry if i'm off topic but i haven't quite followed the aftermath of this rumour)

From the BFI London premiere of 'A Dangerous Method' tonight:

Michael+Fassbender+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+6l8SJOXpMcZl.jpg

Michael+Fassbender+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+0MMCXWXqtxFl.jpg

Michael+Fassbender+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+DvhjVjUSe9ul.jpg

guessing he's in Tom Ford?

source: gettyimages.com

Apparently he´s no longer dating Zoe Kravitz, she seems to be dating that Gossip Girl guy...

His love life wasn't top of the list when I was chatting to him at the premiere the other night, but I certainly got the impression he was single. That said he's a natural flirt anyway!

^I think they were holding hands or hugging and it was reported in gossip sites that they were dating.

Also , I think he confirmed that they were dating in an interview for UK Vogue or something.
Looking good at the London premiere, as always so rough and sexy. Definitely a big battle of charisma with Viggo Mortensen on the same Red Carpet.

Fantastic news!!! His getting closer and closer to the Oscar nod... fingers crossed.:ninja::ninja:

I watched Hunger yesterday, and it literaly knocked me out. Steve is really an amazing director, and Michael's perfomance OH MY..... :wub: :buzz: :wub:
Now I'm truly excited for Shame.

Michael Fassbender visits the Hackney Picturehouse on Mare Street prior to the grand opening on October 28, 2011 .
Michael+Fassbender+Michael+Fassbender+Visits+_VoNTMWf10ql.jpg

Actor Michael Fassbender attends 'Eine Dunkle Begierde' (A Dangerous Method) photocall at Astor Film Lounge on October 31, 2011 in Berlin, Germany.
Michael+Fassbender+Eine+Dunkle+Begierde+Photocall+URBg8oyraOfl.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+Eine+Dunkle+Begierde+Photocall+H1NX-oooWrzl.jpg

zimbio

^the hair like that and that amount of beard suit him so fine imo :smile:

Fantastic news!!! His getting closer and closer to the Oscar nod... fingers crossed.:ninja::ninja:

I watched Hunger yesterday, and it literaly knocked me out. Steve is really an amazing director, and Michael's perfomance OH MY..... :wub: :buzz: :wub:
Now I'm truly excited for Shame.

I watched Hunger a few days ago too. Great film, but I kept thinking, come on, when is Michael going to make his appearance! It's almost 30 mins before you see him. I've read a lot about his drastic weight loss for the film, but actually seeing it was shocking. Now that's commitment to acting.

Studio Cine France Live N31 - Novembre 2011 by Jeff Vespa ebook30

Actor Michael Fassbender attends the AFI FEST 2011 Presented By Audi secret screening of "Haywire" held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on November 6, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
Michael+Fassbender+AFI+Film+Festival+Secret+JX60n3XaqYul.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+AFI+Film+Festival+Secret+TFq8IRL49WPl.jpg

Actor Michael Fassbender arrives at "Shame" Gala Screening during AFI FEST 2011 Presented By Audi on November 9, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
Michael+Fassbender+AFI+FEST+2011+Presented+H4R21N1fhmil.jpg
Michael+Fassbender+AFI+FEST+2011+Presented+tSNnCJ1zBnel.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->