Michael Kors Collection F/W 2024.25 : Julia Nobis, Lina Zhang & Anok Yai by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I assume this is Lina's fourth campaign for the FW24 season... I love her. Still not bad, but it looks like a catalogue... I almost miss the models immortalized in the streets of New York with the angular shots by I&V.
She has more to come 💪🏻

wow Lina is on fire this campaign season.
so satisfying to see someone achieve even more success since returning to the industry! her look coincides well with what the big brands want right now. she always looks amazing in The Row shows.

I can't help but be reminded of this:

Dior-Fall-Winter-2016-Campaign06.jpg

The MK campaign is better, but I really do expect more. Every season she becomes less of a jet set glamazon, and more of a pedestrian. What's next? Will she be sitting on a park bench in Central Park eating a hot dog? Waiting at the bus stop?

fashiongonerogue

Quite surprising to see Michael Kors come out a studio-shot campaign. I'm so used to being whisked away to sun-drenched locations via his advertising campaigns. I'm not complaining, because this campaign is quite strong and appealing - love the simplicity. Never been a one for Julia Nobis but I'm here for the casting. All three girls look incredible!

Love everything about this ad campaign. It is stunning, even more so in print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelIsDead
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->