Milan Men's F/W 2004

I had no idea it started today! :o Where did you find these photos? :woot: I love that shirt!

haha! I like that sweater!

Is the blonde in the beginning Georgina Grenville? Nice to see her back if it is.

That's what I would like to know because as soon as Versace photos are up, I want to see! That goes for Gucci too! :woot: And I do think that is Rie :heart:

I find them on Yahoo's news section, but shhhhhhhhh! cause it is my secret photo place :blush: ...Happy Findings :wink:

Even so:

mmnet_032bbc073667.jpeg

post-19-1073840993.jpg

Methinks Stefano and Domenico have been looking through Valentino's back-catalogue :innocent:

i would have never thought that dolce and gabbana would pair unlikey graphic tees with destroyed jeans and pointy shoes....oh wait...that's exactly what i expected them to do. would it kill them to take a risk?

with that said, the look is still undeniably desirable and unquestionably dolce.

The second one's wearing new-looking jeans...and the shoes are wedge toed... :ninja: I know what you mean though...

I'm still wandering what this whole Valentino vibe is about...I mean D&G and Mr. V aren't exactly compatible...

"Marcello come here" The bloody collection is a giant piss-take of La Dolce Vita! :lol:

dolcevita.jpg

Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg in Ferderico Fellini's 'La Dolce Vita'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->