Milan S/s 2005 Men’s Wear Schedule

:shock: argghhhh.. i so hate this kind of high fashion espionage,
he should have created a bloody backup..

he may be talented but he doesnt sound too clever or organised :rolleyes: >shouldnt be talkning, highly un-organised myself< :lol: :ninja:

but then maybe he just plays up being delayed or sort of funds :unsure:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 30th, 2004 - 11:08 am
:shock: argghhhh.. i so hate this kind of high fashion espionage,
he should have created a bloody backup..

he may be talented but he doesnt sound too clever or organised :rolleyes: >shouldnt be talkning, highly un-organised myself< :lol: :ninja:

but then maybe he just plays up being delayed or sort of funds :unsure:
it seems that S/S 05 collection is adjourned to September.
anyway, sounds good.

but I got so mad that I'm terribly sleepy now.
so, good night...

Originally posted by runner+Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (runner @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:30 am
Carol Christian? :unsure:
Carol Christian Poell Gets Ripped Off

June 30, 2004 - Milan

In what appears to be a sordid case of industrial espionage, the studio of designer Carol Christian Poell was robbed earlier this month, effectively preventing the designer from staging a menswear collection during this week’s Italian catwalk season.

Robbers broke into the design studio of Poell, located in the south Milan neighborhood of Naviglio, on June 5, making off with the designer’s computer, six months of research and a selection of accessories.

“They chose very selectively. They took my Powerbook with six months of designs, ideas and fabric innovations, but they left the mouse. They stole bags and shoes but not some samples I had hanging nearby. I had also developed a new dying process which I was about to use on my samples. But without the computer, which had all the research and the dying recipe, that is now impossible,” the designer told FWD.

“I am really angry about what happened. It prevented me presenting the collection and looks very suspicious. The thieves did not touch cash I had lying around, or any other of my equipment,” Poell added.

Widely regarded as one of the most arresting and iconoclastic young designers around, Poell has developed a cult status in Milan for his inventive tailoring techniques and path-breaking shows.

This time 12 months ago, he eschewed a catwalk altogether and literally staged his show in one of the Navigli canals. Models floated under a bridge and south down the canal as fans and passersby applauded enthusiastically, in the most poetic fashion moment of recent years.

FWD [/b][/quote]
That is so messed up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"