Miley Cyrus (October 2006 - November 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley Cyrus 2010-09-28 - leaves the Newsroom Cafe in West Hollywood - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Miley Cyrus 2010-09-30 - visits some friends In Westwood - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Miley Cyrus 2010-09-30 - parties at Voyuer nightclub in West Hollywood - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I don't care what people say I love what she wore to the nightclub. She has an amazing body.

Miley Cyrus 2010-10-04 - outside of Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Return of the hair extensions :sick: they looked ok in that auburn colour but that blond looks a bit trashy. And that's a very Vanessa Hudgens kind of outfit!

Oh, dear god.. I can't believe she went back to those hideous extensions! :blink: She's been looking so cute lately with the short hair.

Miley Cyrus 2010-10-04 - at Beverly Center (celebrity-paradise).

Miley Cyrus 2010-10-07 - opening of Xandros Greek Restaurant - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Her album bombed right? I saw her Can't Be Tamed single being sold on itunes for $0.69.:ninja:

^ forgot to comment the music video. I hate the "new" Miley, well I never liked her, i just read the thread because i like her street style, anyways... i understand that shes all "growing up" but this music video is actually disturbing to me :S We understand you arent twelve, but you dont have to shove youre so called sexuality in our faces. It started since those personal pictures of her and her underwear came out, she apologized - new ones came out, she apologized and then the vanity fair shoot - she apologized etc. Shes always been "skanky", so im not exactly surprised. Its too bad, because shes a good singer.. What a waste of talent. Its just so annoying to me..Tacky, and fake. Very trashy. / Rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->