Ming Xi

Backstage at Roberto Cavalli

cavalli-bs01.jpg

wwd

Backstage at Dolce & Gabbana

untitled-14.png

sonny photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's the shape of her lips, especially her cupid's bow but she often looks like an Asian version of Rihanna to me :smile:

Really nice quality video! Would like to hear her speak some more but it was shot well, the quality of the camera seems really nice. Want to know more about the h brothers brand and their relationship to Ming.

Photography Hugo Tillman
Fashion Tui Lin
Hair Federico Ghezzi at CLM using Bumble & Bumble
Make-up Anita Keeling at Jed Root using Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Model Ming Xi at Elite
Photography Assistance Andre Raffelson at Central Studios

Today’s POP is poster girl Ming Xi. Fast and Fur(ious) POP 5

For the current issue of POP, we flew to the far east's city of Shanghai to shoot our fur special (yes we know it’s Spring/Summer). But who better to showcase the fur than China’s super gorge super model Ming Xi. Here are some exclusive pictures we HAD to share with you lucky readers of thepop.com

What's the best thing about your job?
MX: The most exciting aspect for me is the opportunity I have to travel. I love experiencing new countries and cultures!

How would you spend your ideal day?
MX: On a perfect day I would stay at home with my family and dog, just relaxing!

If you could travel back in time, which era would you want to live in?
MX: Maybe not any era in particular but if I could go back in time I’d love just to go back to my high school years when things were a lot simpler and worry free!

Who's your favourite person?
MX: My mum; she’s my idol.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
MX: I really couldn’t say. Life is so unpredictable at the moment, especially in my position. It’s really hard to even imagine what I’ll be doing in one year’s time.

thepop.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->