Ming Xi

Loving all those new pictures of her from Bonae's blog, she's too cute :heart:

tumblr_m566v86a9_H1qzwj70o1_500.jpg

Sean O’Pry & Ming Xi (in) After CFDA Awards Fashion Show

If you haven’t seen the adorable image of these two together for the Gap “Be Your Own T” Summer 2012 campaign plastered all over the buses in New York City, you haven’t been outside much! They are just friends (by the way) and were good sports to unite for a photo for my camera! Two of my favorite models to shoot after the shows together! Empire State of Mind! Love! <3
bonaelamour.com

Ming Xi after The Show at The CFDA Fashion Awards

Ming was hanging out after the show that took place at the Alice Tully Hall, and of course I photographed her. I`ve always loved her personal style, plus shes one of the coolest girls around.

thetastemakerblog

HQ Scans

VS S/S 2011
Asian Beauty
Photographer: Mark Squires
Stylist: Alicia Lombardini
Hair: Roberto Di Cuia
Makeup: Fredrik Stambro
Model: Ming Xi

my scans

Bonus image:

marksquiresphotodiary

^These are breathtaking. Ming is taking it to another level. She looks sensational :smile:, very well done.

At the Elite office in Paris

Ming's facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how she looks all cute and cuddly in her backstage pictures and the BOOM! she transforms to this goddess on runways and photoshoots:heart:

Ming Xi Charms With Colorful Looks in SCMP Style’s June Issue
Ming’s Dynasty – Lensed by Sohrab Vahdat, Ming Xi dons a colorful wardrobe of prints and easy silhouettes for the June issue of SCMP Style Magazine. Stylist Simone Konu’s feminine looks include selects from the likes of Miu Miu, House of Holland, Christopher Kane, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Acne, Dolce & Gabbana and Osman. Ming’s beauty shines with hair styling by Daniel Dyer, while makeup artist Attracta Courtney gives her a pop of matte lip color and edgy liner.

fashiongonerogue

Show Package – Berlin S/S 13: Model Management (Women)
models.com

22_ming_xi.jpg

Christian Dior HC F/W 12.13 Paris :buzz:

7Q9bU.jpg

screenshot from dior.com by christian zh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradabananas
Back