Minnetonka Moccasins

^Black sounds kind of interesting..

I never really took notice of these when they were really popular. But they seem kind of comfy.

DressageChick said:
I really wanna get them!! I'm just really paranoid about getting shoes online.

If you're going to get anything online, visit www.shoebuy.com They have free shipping and free returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of a sudden I feel very inspired to get some knee high minnetonka's but how do they hold up in real winter weather?! I want something cute but I need to be able to wear them in -30 C weather and not sure they are warm enough. They are suede though non? They should be able to keep the heat in.

Clashy said:
Thats funny I was looking up the Minnetonka knee highs right before I saw this thread. I'm thinking about getting them in black. But I can already imagine the Pochahontas comments I'll be getting.

Pocahontas is cool anyway!

Meg, I don't think those are very practical in the really cold winter. Wear warm socks in them perhaps. they arn't like ugg's exactly :flower:

Hey, do any of you guys know if Minnetonka-by-mail is a great online retailer?
There aren't any stores that carry them around where I live.

as for the knee-high boots, i don't know about warmth but the quality is great in snow... my mocs have taken a beating and then some.

I'm from Minnetonka hehe. It's cool to see those moccasins have made a come back.

these shoes are about to make a comeback.. i really feel the need for some..

I'm thinking of buying the soled blue ones online... does anyone know how the sizing runs?

i have a pair and i wear them ALL THE TIME. im actually looking forward for them to fall apart because that's when they'll really look like moccasins=] however, i do not advise one to wear them in the rain. whenever i wear mine in wet weather im skating all over the place

what do you guys think of these? I need some easy shoes i can wear for uni..

i bought some of them (the tramper ones i think) after i saw kate moss wear them and they look tragic. wore them twice and i felt like the hugest fashion victim so they're now in the back of my wardrobe, never again to see the light of day haha...

Before ballet flats, these moccasins were some of the cutest and most comfortable shoes a girl could wear. While there were traditional moccasins for guys, I still remember in my uniform dress code at my first high school :smile:tdown: uniforms) that ladies have worn these cute brown moccasins. I look at these moccasins, perhaps not as classy as some of the moccasins usually worn in the 1990s. If they are as durable as reliable cars, then go for them. It's your call.

Is it just me or the Black Minnetonkas bleed through your socks? Everytime I wear them out my socks are COMPLETELY BLACK!

I love the moc boots with frayed jean shorts. I just don't have the long legs to pull the look off but I saw a girl wearing it in Soho today and she looked darling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->