Minnetonka Moccasins

I bought the front fringe boots last week....yay. I cant wait to wear them with shorts and dresses, this spring. I have a pair of moc shoes that are so comfy.

I have a pair of dusty brown Kilty mocs & blue thunderbirds that I love but no boots. I just ordered the ones that Rachel is wearing... I cant wait to get them! Does anyone have any other pics of her wearing them?

I am craving brown Minnetonka ankle boots, but I feel like I'd be ashamed to wear them.. I would just laugh at myself.
Can't help that I somehow like them..B)

Tiffany7; I suppose I associate them with horrible creatures such as Uggs.. :P but in a way, I think Minnetonkas are pretty cool. Too bad the high-street has started hauling them.

I just bought knockoffs of the fringe boots from Aldo for $20! I just need inspiration on how to wear them...

I got the tall fringe/stud boots like Rachel in the mail today. They are AMAZING!! I got the brown. I think they are going to look really cute with dresses & skirts slouched down. Also with shorts & skinny jeans worn not slouched. I saw a really cute grey linen drawstring skirt at H&M the other day that I think they would look great with. I cant wait to wear them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
warning: don't wear them when it's rainy. they get really slippery and you might fall.. :innocent:

Thanks. I wouldnt wear them when its raining because I wouldnt want to ruin them but I hope I dont get caught in the rain while wearing them.

I want some too! Where is a good place to buy them online?

Also.. what do you all wear them with? Do they look good with dresses?

I really like them on pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to try to find them.

I like them. I would definitely wear them to channel Jim Morrison.

StellaMare: For some reason I sort of associated minnetonkas with horrific Uggs as well. Do others think this as well? Oh well I don't care I like em!

I love Minnetonka boots! I have a knee high pair in black and a ankle length one in brown. They are super warm & extremely comfortable.

crap...urbn is carrying them now...everyone will have them.
They are selling them for $88...I paid 40 something

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"