Miscellaneous Magazines - Europe

paris

Reaction score
Very Dashing cover. I enjoyed reading about all the European royalty, their profiles, and some trivial facts. and enjoyed the cover article on Will Wales. Was wondering what you all thought about this issue :wink: ?

ehhh it was alright. i've seen so much on him though it just bores me. it was interesting to see stuff on the others but most i had heard of.

it wasn't anything special, or anything people don't already know. I'm not impressed with those black and white birthday pictures the cover was from :unsure: those cheap associated press pictures of him on the beach and pier in st a's turned out so much better...not so stiff and contrived. :grrr:

I did a double take on the cover...I can't believe he's 21. Lord I'm gettin' OLD :o
He really looks like his mother (thank God) and I think she would just be so very proud of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually looking forward to this issue! Now that the day of the supermodel is long gone, and celebrity antics are getting old, maybe royalty obsession will be the next thing to hit us star-crazed Americans! :lol:

Not good,I think he looks too uptight in that picture :wacko:

I don't like that picture at all!! He does look like his mom! nice! but I hate the cover sorry!

Originally posted by Catherine-Marie@Aug 14th, 2003 - 1:07 pm
I am actually looking forward to this issue! Now that the day of the supermodel is long gone, and celebrity antics are getting old, maybe royalty obsession will be the next thing to hit us star-crazed Americans! :lol:
I hope not, poor william's already got enough sleezy paparazzi hiding out underneath the tomatoes in tescos as it is :o

Originally posted by utopia@Aug 14th, 2003 - 2:19 pm
I hope not, poor william's already got enough sleezy paparazzi hiding out underneath the tomatoes in tescos as it is :o
:lol: but also :(

i loved looking at all the pictures! esp. the one of the prince and princess of sweeden w/the red drape outside. very dramatic. i actually think harry is cuter than william. :blush:

I like the cover. :flower: It's noncomplicated, minimal, and flattering. I think he's turning into a very handsome young man.

here is two pictures from VF

here is rown Princess Victoria

royals-vf-victoria2.jpg

and

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine

royals-vf-cpmad.jpg

Has anyone caught WE's Young Sexy & Royal? last night?? Prince Carl Philip is really good looking...

It's interesting how much they really want a "normal" life despite their inheiritances, duties, and limelight...

A Size 12 In French Vogue

http://models.com/oftheminute/archives/ima...ian_vogue_1.jpg

seen this?
i don´t like her bod though,id like to see more pics of her..

quote:
Crystal/Ford. Ph Steven Meisel for It Vogue March 04
Our love for Ford's 17 year old breakthrough star Crystal Renn knows no bounds. With back to back shoots for US Vogue and Italian Vogue with Meisel, this size 12 model (formerly a size 6) is proving that rules were made to be broken. How prophetic was Crystal when she mused in Teen Vogue (Feb 2004) "When I walk through Times Square and see all these billboards, I think 'Yes. I could be up there.' Hey, I changed. I have faith that other people in the fashion industry can change the way they think too".
Posted by wayne

It's different and I like it.

I prefer seeing a good looking chubby model than an ugly skinny one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->