Mischa Barton goes mad on mum

Reaction score
from www.perezhilton.com

We normally wipe our *** with Star magazine after we're doing reading it, but we ripped out one special page in this week's issue and are framing it!

"Mischa Melts Down On Her Mom," screamed the headline, and the article is even better!

On May 17th, the fired O.C. star shared an elevator at the Ritz in NYC with her mom and a reporter for Star magazine, who did not identify herself and had been sent to stalk the star.

When Mischa's mom was unable to make the elevator key card work, Barton went bananas!

"You're so f*cking ********!," Mischa told her mother. Her mother!

"What idiot can't put a f*cking key in?" Barton continued. "What the f*ck, Mom give it to me! You're so stupid - it takes you 10 hours to do anything."

Despite Mischa's c*nty behavior, Mama Barton played it cool, responding to her petulant daughter by saying, "You're mad about something that has nothing do with me. Stop with the attitude, Meesh!"

Then, Mischa whined, "Do I have to do that interview later?"

When her momma said yes, Barton fumed, "I hate this f*cking job!"

Really? Then quit b*tch!

Trying to soothe her out-of-control daughter, Mischa's mom then said, "Mischa, we'll get you something to eat. You haven't put anything in your stomach all day."

Last edited by a moderator:
wow shes had alot of outbursts what with the paris hilton thig and all. that was mean to her mom though, she must be such an angel mom to put up with that

On May 17th, the fired O.C. star

I didn't know Mischa had been fired?

Anyway, I'm not surprised and am quite happy to hear that she ain't so 'perfect'.

"You're so f*cking ********!,"

The ACLU's gonna be pissed that Mischa isn't 'politically correct'.

Mischa needs to take a break from acting... she can get rest and we won't have to see her God awful two dimensional line delivery :yuk:

I don't trust much said by Star magazine...:rolleyes:

I don't know if I can believe this, Mischa Barton has always complimented her mom and praised her in every single interview she has done.

Either way, everyone can have a melt down sometimes and take it on the wrong person. It's possible that she snapped at her mom, who hasen't?!
But I am pretty sure this story is heavily exagerated and she hasen't said any of those words.

yea I dont trust them either. I just found out today that they killed off her character on the o.c. (haven't watched it in a while) but I wanna know if she really got fired..

i didnt know she got fired...all i know is she died on the show so no more new season for her...

I believe it. Mischa doesn't strike me as the smartest cookie in the jar or someone with any humilty or grace. Not to mention she thinks her sh*t don't stink.

Last edited by a moderator:
VainJane said:

Doubtful, unfortunately. It's still okay to call people retards, ********, 'tards, etc. I hear it from teenagers all the time. I hear it from TEACHERS - our elementary school has a teacher whose first name is Ed, he has a mug that says "I'm special", and jokes with another teacher, in front of students, in a stereotypical "********" voice that he's "Special Ed". It's thought to be hilarious. The only people that care are those of us with close family members or friends who actually are mentally disabled/challenged, or can be mistaken as such, like my autistic brother.

To me it's the same thing as called someone the N word. It's a slur pinpointed at the core of who someone is and something that can't (and shouldn't) change and designed to humiliate and mock.

If this is true, Mischa is an abhorrent human being and I hope she never finds work in Hollywood again.

I could never say something like that to my mom.. omg. Mischa needs to work on her attitude.

VainJane said:
I didn't know Mischa had been fired?

Anyway, I'm not surprised and am quite happy to hear that she ain't so 'perfect'.

Maybe they are saying fired, as in "fired up," knowing that it could easy be misread as much more interesting Mischa news. :lol:

You can't always trust celebrity gossip especially from the star. But there is usually some basis in fact to these things.

In her case, I can totally see her doing this.

It's stuff like this that makes me think she's really ugly (as in personality) - it completely mars her beauty.

while I don't deny that Misha seems to possibly have issues with 'partying' too much which could lead to bad moods... and she does come accross arrogent in interviews... a friend who was her makeup artist on many occasions was telling me last night that Misha is actually a really sweet girl and that it's her mom whos a nightmare.
She said that her mother was not only verbally aggressive to the other cast members and crew but also to her daughter. Apparently she pressured Misha like the worst of all stage mothers to do whatever it took to be famous and she gave off the attutude of caring more about her child's money and fame than her wellbeing.

it's all kind of sad... and if I was a 19 year old girl who's mom had been that way to me my whole life I'd snap at her on occasion too :innocent:

A STAR journalist just so happened to be 'stalking' Mischa Barton and walks
by witnessing her screaming and cussing at her mother at a Ritz Hotel...

you know if their going to come out with a story like that they should
atleast make it a bit more believable :rolleyes: I'm sorry, it sounds ridiculously
made up.

My mom would have smacked my mouth into the next county if I'd ever talked to her like that. What a horrible little shrew.

I certainly hope she didn't act that way, because that's just plain disrespectful and nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->