Mischa Barton goes mad on mum

i have a hard time believing this is true. i don't understand why a friend would put up with that not to mention her mother.

Goodness, that is so mean. How could she treat her mother like that? What a stupid b*tch. I swear. She's taking her fame for granted.

:rolleyes: most things perez posts on his blog are from his own little fantasies and should not be taken as 100% truth... .000000000001% if at all

thats bullsh*t. that seems SO made up. Mischa doesnt seem like that at all, plus she seems very close with her mum.

Anastasia said:
Doubtful, unfortunately. It's still okay to call people *******, ********, 'tards, etc. I hear it from teenagers all the time. I hear it from TEACHERS - our elementary school has a teacher whose first name is Ed, he has a mug that says "I'm special", and jokes with another teacher, in front of students, in a stereotypical "********" voice that he's "Special Ed". It's thought to be hilarious. The only people that care are those of us with close family members or friends who actually are mentally disabled/challenged, or can be mistaken as such, like my autistic brother.

To me it's the same thing as called someone the N word. It's a slur pinpointed at the core of who someone is and something that can't (and shouldn't) change and designed to humiliate and mock.

If this is true, Mischa is an abhorrent human being and I hope she never finds work in Hollywood again.

I also have a brother who is autistic. I hate it when people call others ********; it makes me want to smack them!:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->