Missoni Collaborates With Converse for Spring

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
ZIG AND ZAG: A denim-clad Tai Missoni, patriarch of the family-owned company and a former Olympic champ, was spotted wearing Converse high-tops with the brand’s unmistakable zigzags before Saturday’s show. Turns out the Missoni firm just inked a collaboration with Converse, which will produce and distribute a men's line of All Star sneakers called “Premium Chuck Hi Missoni” for spring/summer 2010. Meanwhile, Missoni’s son, Vittorio, was just back from Brazil, where he expects to open a boutique in the next year. “They have no concept of the global crisis over there,” marveled the executive, adding that a store in Beirut would open in two weeks.

converse.jpg

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
finally, a reason to replace my john varvatos laceless varietals.

im not quite sure if i want this or not since chucks are like so 2006 or 2005 but the print is really nice... its so missoni

Converse are definitely 2005-2006 but I admit, I do want a pair-I'd just have to see if they made it in a men's 7 so that I could wear them.

i kinda disagree. Converse is definitely a classic especially the plain/monotone ones, they never go out of style

Converse will always be there, they are a classic. Sometimes everybody wears them, and some times less people do...but they'll never go.
I like Converse (always have two or three pairs) and I love Missoni, so I may buy these :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->