Missoni for Target

i finally got in touch with someone over the phone yesterday who knew what they were talking about and she told me that my order never actually went through (which is what i had figured before i called the last time and the guy told me items would be delivered oct 3-5)

so, i obviously won't be getting a single thing from this collection in the end, but at least i'll be saving some money and the mystery of what was going on with my order has been resolved.

^Wow, that sucks! :shock: Really sorry that happened to you. Isn't it typical that people like us who had been waiting for this and got really excited about the collection ended up getting nothing because of all the eBay hoarders and wannabe-fashionable housewives....and because Target messed up really madly? :rolleyes:

^^i wonder if there is some algorithm in target.com's ordering system that placed the 1000$ + reseller orders ahead of the people that were only ordering 50 bucks worth of stuff.:(

i think if you had opted for the overnight shipping your order would have been ahead of every one who had opted for standard shipping...

i think you should call back and ask for a code for 5$ bucks off a future order at least...

^^i bet you're probably right lucy... about the overnight shipping etc
the order i placed ended up being for 10 or 11 items and came out to $500+

I had ordered each piece of clothing in my cart in two sizes since i had no idea what the sizing would be like, so I intended to return a bunch (literally return to the store, i have no interest in reselling on ebay) so i wouldn't have paid that much in the end... but still.

Target messed up really badly though, even if they weren't aware of how big it would end up being why wouldn't they at least plan to manufacture or restock more of the items? I've been back to Target many more times (at different locations) and still can't find what I initially wanted - which wasn't even that much! I wanted more of the home items than clothing...and still nothing.

and I will add that I walk out of Target empty handed every single time because I refuse to settle for less than something that I really wanted. I truly hope it's not like this for future collaborations.

^^i bet you're probably right lucy... about the overnight shipping etc
the order i placed ended up being for 10 or 11 items and came out to $500+

I had ordered each piece of clothing in my cart in two sizes since i had no idea what the sizing would be like, so I intended to return a bunch (literally return to the store, i have no interest in reselling on ebay) so i wouldn't have paid that much in the end... but still.

Seriously, file a complaint or something. Contact Target PR and see what they can do for you. This is so messed up on so many levels!!!

just a quick post to note that the missoni stuff is now on clearance in stores (even the items available in stores).

online-only returns to target stores were automatically 30% off days after the launch. :lol:

also people that got their orders cancelled apparently received 25$ gift cards in the mail....

I received my cardigans last sunday - the black with with white graphic theme, and the other, brown with two pockets. Love both!

Is it kind of depressing that I haven't visited Target since August? To also add that my sister won't let me borrow one of the dresses?

This is all so interesting to me.

Why are some people so desperate to own poorly-designed, poorly-made and mass-produced "designer" collaborations with a discount-department store for 100-percent markup???

I understand Target is US-only, but people from Asia and Europe do realize that Target is a chain discount-department store, don't they? I am baffled at the demand for these "collections"-- especially at the such markups. Wouldn't it be more attractive to hunt down, bid on vintage, or secondhand Missoni rather than pay these markups? The only conclusion I can come to is some get caught up in all the hype.

i bought a frame which broke very easily..hopefully the other items liek clothes and shoes were more durable

So is the story I read that this line is returning to Target true? If so, I don't think I'd want anything else. I'm content with the two dresses that I have. Speaking of which, here's me in the blue one! Picture was taken by me...obviously. XD

378567_2449317308535_1120020006_32222550_1447361098_n.jpg

So is the story I read that this line is returning to Target true? If so, I don't think I'd want anything else. I'm content with the two dresses that I have. Speaking of which, here's me in the blue one! Picture was taken by me...obviously. XD

You look great in that dress. I got the two Mens sweaters and A Scarf that I'm so in love with. If they do come back to Target, I would love to see more Mens things. Shirts, pants and some nice things for the hot weather here in Arizona.

no, target was always planning on releasing additional items in december.

Lucy the items on the website look just like the ones released prior? Will there be fresh product coming later in the month?

Lucy the items on the website look just like the ones released prior? Will there be fresh product coming later in the month?

no they are not "new" items. they are just additional stock. they always said there would be additional stock released in december.

no they are not "new" items. they are just additional stock. they always said there would be additional stock released in december.

That's what I meant. My bad that I didn't clarify. So I'm still content with the two dresses that I have. XD

So apparently there is a difference between stitching in the throws from the "first" and "second" batch... anyone familiar with this?

I saw the throws in stock last week and was tempted to buy but not sure I need them... They are probably gone by now.

meh

i managed to snag a pair of the pumps and one of the throws when the stuff came back online...

it hasn't gotten here yet, but i'll try to remember to report back in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanKefiell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->