Rogan for Target

camiller and UGotMayle, im jealous of your legs

Last edited by a moderator:
awww hehe Thanks girl :smile: OO i forgot to tell you all Just now my friend went to Target in Nor Cal and bought me that sweater in XS!!! yayayay!! she got it for me for my grad present shes so sweet

I bought that sleeveless cardigan (I like it best unbuttoned) & I really love the thin fabric. Its so perfect. If you like it I say get it now... everything is going fast. I dont think that one will make it to a sale.

Yeah, it definitely looks great unbuttoned. I just don't have the money to buy something I don't need atm since I have been having to purchase more professional clothes for work and those are never cheap. I could justify it a lot more if it were cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it definitely looks great unbuttoned. I just don't have the money to buy something I don't need atm since I have been having to purchase more professional clothes for work and those are never cheap. I could justify it a lot more if it were cheaper.

Oh I see... well I can understand that.

On the subject of the sweater vest, it is already sold out in all sizes except size L online! Good thing I snatched an XS online last night... Unfortunately, it says it won't ship until at least... June 19!?!??!!??!! eek. I am going to call my Target every other day or so and ask if they got one in, b/c they said they get shipments every business day.

Oh my... thats a long wait. Im so glad I got that sweater when I saw it. Although I didnt get it in my usual xs since neither store had it & had to get the small Im still happy with it & like the way it fits.

I cant wait to get my online order!!

LOL I just realized you said sweater vest (I was thinking of the green sweater). I got the vest in my regular size.

UGotMayle they look great on you!

i ended up going back and got the sleeveless cardigan and the grey dress. i have to say, hands down, this is the best GO collection so far IMO. the cuts really resemble that of a designer's piece and the prices are so great for what you get. 100% certified cotton is great.

Went to my local target yesterday. I was the only one perusing. I don't know how much of the stuff has sold out but there was a decent selection to be had. The only thing they didn't have as far as i"m aware was the grey tshirt dress and the sleeveless vest. I really liked the romper but alas, the short section of it is very short and not meant for my legs. The only thing I ended up getting was the white tank with the colored stitching on the buttons and the the bi-color back (with the top portion being white and the bottom being grey) which I think is very cute.

I went out to Target again & bought the tee shirt dress. I dont know if its the grey one that everyones talking about... it looks kind of grey but its actually a very tiny stripe of black/white. It was one of the things I really wasnt that interested in to begin with but I thought what the heck Ill at least try it on & then fell in love with it lol.

Going to the other Target this evening one more time.

The tees are nice. I havent gotten any reg tees yet but Im tempted to get the NY one (since my guy lives there).

^
I haven't seen those. Does anyone have a pic or can tell me what page of the thread they are on? Definately didn't have those at my target

Just back from the other Target & they only have them in black with the NY in black. The pretty aqua color was sold out & I dont like it enough to order online after the BIG order I placed the other day...oh well.

Just back from the other Target & they only have them in black with the NY in black. The pretty aqua color was sold out & I dont like it enough to order online after the BIG order I placed the other day...oh well.

I really like the aqua color in person ...:smile:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->