Missoni Pre-Fall 2008

chessmess

Reaction score
NEW YORK, December 14, 2007 – Inspired by the mod sixties and everyone's favorite TV career woman, Mary Tyler Moore, Angela Missoni's pre-fall collection swung with A-line color-blocked dresses, space-dyed knits, and plaid skirtsuits that were spared from looking vintage by their boxy, modern cuts. An ocher shearling jacket paired with a thigh-high mini and elbow-length gloves was a standout. And for the evening news? Floor-length Lurex lace gowns and luscious silver fox chubbies.

– Laird Borrelli-Persson
01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

style.com

This looks very good. It's a big difference from the other Pre-Fall collections with the dull, garish colours. The shapes and colours are very modern and wearable, nice to see some beautiful colour. I like how each piece isn't too fussy as layering was a very big thing the past couple of falls. This seems like a continuation of FW07 but with some more distinct colour with colour and pattern variations, prints etc. A wonderful juxtaposition of wearable but contemporay art.

Last edited by a moderator:
with some pieces it reminds me Prada but the prints,pieces everything looks very good.there's nothing new actually but Missoni always manages to looks cool

There seems to be a very boxy and clean-cut sillouhette, I quite like it.

Wow I love the mix-matching of colors and the emphasis on shapes. I especially love #2, 6, 7, 13, and 20!

what's it mean --space-dyed knits? :ninja:

nice yellow,orange colours and purples :heart:
i also like the yellow short-sleeve jacket with fur trimmings

Apart from the first look in post number 5, this is a fabulous collection. I love the colours and I also like the shoes for as far as I can see them...

I would kill for pretty much any piece of this collection. I just love it; great colors, artistic feel, and as always-- very cool in a laid-back way. Missoni has the best vibe.

yay!!!! my luck!!! two great collections in a day!!! the coats, the colour... everything has got my knees weak...sigh...love it all!!!!

Wow I really love this! The mood is just great, and that last dress is stunning!!! Very Missoni, but refreshing at the same time, even though I agree it's nothing new... (I know, how confusing right?)

I love how there's a lot of yellow... :woot::heart:

Missoni has always been one of my favorites. Another fabulous collection. I love the coats and dresses! Especially the sleeveless turtleneck dress :woot:

Very Missoni.
It's glad to see they keep the missoni signature all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->