Missoni Pre-Fall 2008

Finally a pre-fall collection that's inspirational!
Well, I did like the chanel pre-fall 08 collection, but this one is my favorite so far.

The blonde model has a very Kate Moss looking hairstyle, and with the thigh-high boots makes it the whole outfit look very Kate. I love it.

It feels very young and fresh, yet elegant.

^^i was about to mention the kate-moss-wannabe thing, almost every pic looks like she is thinking "kate is no hotter than me"

about the collection... not too bad i love the black cuissardes (or high high skyhigh boots)

Missoni has always been one of my favorites. Another fabulous collection. I love the coats and dresses! Especially the sleeveless turtleneck dress :woot:

The sleeveless dress is my favorite also. Very nice collection. I :heart: Missoni.

i like how everything is put together. except for the one with the sunglasses. other than that i like the colors, shape, and styling.

hate the gloves but LOVE almost everything else..and i can see margherita in most of it which makes it even more appealing..:heart:

with some pieces it reminds me Prada but the prints,pieces everything looks very good.there's nothing new actually but Missoni always manages to looks cool

That was my frist thought... I def saw a little Prada in this colletion. I love the pieces they're very cute and I love the colours they're using especially the yellows... it's my favorite colour you don't see enough yellow!

and something about the shape of those mini dresses make the models legs seem very long and slender like they have legs up to their chests or something I LOVE IT!

Love the vintage look---inspires me to head to my "secret" thrift store in the valley where I can find many similar vintage threads.

What a beautiful collection! I see myself wearing all of the pieces.Beautiful, and very tasteful!

Love the vintage look---inspires me to head to my "secret" thrift store in the valley where I can find many similar vintage threads.

Ok Liashoes, spill your secret, I'm in the Bay Area too :P

This is somewhat on topic, but probably doesn't belong in this thread, but anyhow... I just bought a Missoni scarf at Nordies, while Christmas shopping and then went to a Nordstroms Rack and they had a bunch of Missoni scarves for $80-$100 less than I paid. :doh:

Even though I dont absolutely love it all, I really like the colourful prints used. The last silver dress looks really sweet and the coats all look very elegant on any woman. It all looks really proffesionally done, like a lot of time has been put into them.

Who are the models by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->