Miu Miu F/W 2018.19 by Alasdair McLellan

GivenchyHomme

Reaction score
rZVfYpiM_o.jpg

HQ:

Vogue UK Digital

Elle looks fantastic here, and I'm not a big fan of hers... and Adowa is barely worth mentioning.

Adowa looks terribly short in that coat, how did it end up in the final campaign?

Adwoa's shot is terrible but Elle's is great.

Lol it’s Adwoa Aboah. She isn’t a MiuMiu girl in my eyes.

Elle’s shot looks amazing though.

Elle's shoot is really good.. Was expecting an outdoorsy shot, like any other previous Miu Miu's camapaign lately, but I am pleasantly surprised to see the result.

Adowa Adobah (lol) as usual is terrible. Elle knows more how to model than many of those so called it-girls of the industry.

Elle could have taken this campaign an OG one. She actually can model better than most of those "insta-girls." If there's a living proof, Adowa is one of them.

I'd like to see more of Elle. The styling looks great imo, setting as well. Definitely more editorial than campaign, but still miles ahead of Prada.

Adowa Adobah seems about right.

:rofl:

Miu Miu has better campaigns than Prada at this point (this brand it's like the baby Prada for me). I like all these Elle ads. It's been two years since the first. She can be the face of the brand forever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle looks wonderful, Adowa same expression, like she's about to go to bed.

Full campaign
Full cast: Adowa Aboah, Kesawa Aboah, Rowan Blanchard, Raffey Cassidy, Elle Fanning, Georgia May Jagger, Ariel Nicholson, Zoe Thaets

original

original

original

original

original

original

original

original

original

original

cr: miumiu.com

Those beehives were hideous in the show and they look even more hideous in the campaign. Miuccia needs to wake up and quit being lazy with Miu Miu. Someone in another thread mentioned that Marc Jacobs should take over and I agree. Maybe we would get some of that LV fantasy back in fashion!

I don’t really know the identity of Miu Miu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->