Miu Miu Eau de Parfum : Stacy Martin by Steven Meisel

GivenchyHomme

Reaction score
Stacy-martin-Vogue-13may15-pr_b_320x480.jpg

DETAILS of Miu Miu's debut fragrance have been kept firmly under wraps since the initial announcement back in 2013, but now the brand has unveiled the name - simply Miu Miu Eau de Parfum - and the face: French-English actress Stacy Martin.

Martin, who Vogue met in 2014, is best-known for her leading role in Lars von Trier's controversial two-part film Nymphomaniac, and is set to appear at the Cannes Film Festival this week to promote her latest film, Tale of Tales. She previously appeared in Miu Miu's autumn/winter 2014 ready-to-wear campaign, with the brand describing her as "Miu Miu personified". The new campaing, also shot by Steven Meisel, will appear globally from September.

"The shoot was like no other thanks to Steven Meisel's incredible sensitivity and talent," Martin revealed of the new campaign. "I'm so honoured to be the face of the first Miu Miu fragrance. Working with Miu Miu is almost like working with family."

Vogue UK

It's a fragrance ad??? Doesn't look anything like it. This would've been more effective as a fashion campaign shot. She looks great.

:rolleyes:

i'm curious what it smells like. hope this is just some press release accompanying picture or something...

well i'll still obviously try it but this campaign is so bad. retro...in a bad way

Is this miu miu's first fragrance?
She is wearing something from the spring 2010 collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be all over this if it was for the cover of Vogue Italia but I'm also failing to understand how it's selling a fragrance. However, I'm interested to see the finished result because there's no denying that's a beautiful portrait of Stacy Martin! :heart:

Not sure Stacy Martin is "Miu Miu personified", but the shot is brilliant, much better than the campaign she did last Fall. Love that they used that dress from Spring 2010, looking forward to more images!

That's a stunning shot and my favourite Miu Miu collection so I love it.

Very excited for Miu Miu to have a fragrance.

This is the dress she is wearing from spring summer 2010

e0904a16f50ef7800c5e888a720c901f.jpg
Miu+Miu+Collar+-+Spring+2010+-+red+birds-Style.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/poppyfantastic/miu-miu/
http://blog.tinafreydesigns.com/2010/07/buttoned-up-collars.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna buy and use it even though I'm a guy:D

oh i love the bottle :D i hope it will be better than prada's fragrances, i don't like any of them :(

Fantastic! How much I love Miu Miu :heart:
Will definitely try this scent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->