Model Casting S/S 2025

Armani

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Figure we should kick this thread off by now... Christy, Naomi, Vlada & Bruna T. at Ralph Lauren today. Also nice to see Andreea Diaconu, and I quite like Claudia Campana's look... can assume she'll be a standout this season.

Proenza was a bit of a non-event, nice to see Mali Koopman back though. None of the newfaces there really stood out apart from Chen Yang IMO.

Tilda Lindstam @ Brandon Maxwell.

Mona is in Alaia teasers so maybe she’ll finally make her NYFW debut. Bibi totally looked like Cara Taylor @ Ralph Lauren.

Mona is in Alaia teasers so maybe she’ll finally make her NYFW debut.
Thought about this while making the OP for this thread - Mona's in NY currently, and definitely has a close relationship with Muller's Alaia... it's more than likely.

Bibi totally looked like Cara Taylor @ Ralph Lauren.
Bibi often resembles Cara, and at times I've thought she looks like Beauïse or even Felice. Actually so many of this generation's models make me think of girls from days gone by - Alaato is a deadringer for Ajak Deng and Karolina Spakowski ironically heavily recalls Kurkova some of the time. Sadly the more I make these links the older I suddenly feel. But anyway, the model look-a-likes, well that's for another thread :lol: ...

I'm intrigued by Mia Armstrong; I didn't realize she was a Tom Ford exclusive last season and now suddenly opens Ralph as her second show!? That's definitely a huge flex and not something that any newbie could've dreamed of achieving even a few years back. Will definitely keep my eye on her. I wonder if Piergiorgio will try to make her his new Angelina.

Proenza was so blah. Very unfortunate. Alaia was nice. I don’t really expect much from NYFW though.

Loved Vlada (THE walk) and Bruna Tenório (simply flawless) at Ralph and Binx at Alaia!

Caroline Trentini also off to a good start!

Last edited:
Figure we should kick this thread off by now... Christy, Naomi, Vlada & Bruna T. at Ralph Lauren today. Also nice to see Andreea Diaconu, and I quite like Claudia Campana's look... can assume she'll be a standout this season.

Proenza was a bit of a non-event, nice to see Mali Koopman back though. None of the newfaces there really stood out apart from Chen Yang IMO.
All the Turlingtons were at Ralph Lauren.

What recourse do you have as a model, you take what jobs you get, right? Certainly if you're busy and super hot you can pick and choose, but if the blue chip brands don't call then it's either fall into obscurity or get paid by clients willing to book you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->