Model Casting S/S 11

i remember that show... Daria (even with that thing on her nose..), Doutzen, Isabelli, Hana, Eugenia.. so glam, so sexy.

My favorite Versace casting as well... and the hair and make up were PERFECT.

anyone know the casting directors for vena cava and tory burch? thank you so much!

Anna Dello Russo actually walked for Ungaro. Ale, KK, and Ana BB were there too, and I think I saw Bianca Balti as well?

Did anyone notice that the new-ish Ford NY girls aren't doing that well?
Is newish Ford almost the same as old Supreme? That begs the question, are there any agency related trends out there or no?

They aren't making any impact this season but somehow there were plenty of them at Givenchy yesterday :lol:
Good catch, yeah what's-his-name's models do seem to get a decent number of slots at Givenchy.

ETA:
what's-his-name = Paul Rowland (sorry for the lapse)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone notice that the new-ish Ford NY girls aren't doing that well?

Some of them had done well/decently in New York (Anais Mali, Emily Senko, Andie Arthur) but completely fizzled in Europe although Anais and Emily have managed to book some good shows. A lot of new girls aren't doing well, or at least not consistently booking the "blue-chip" shows, so I don't know if you could put it down to management.

it seems emily senko walked the most show in europe compare to other new-ish ford girl...tho not many big shows...

Thank you Faith and cologne_rocks!!!

Can you also comment on who casted these London shows?

Daks, TopShop Unique, Mark Fast, Vivienne Westwood Red, Matthew Williamson, Antonio Berardi, Pringle of Scotland, Nicole Farhi, Jaeger London, Erdem, Todd Lynn

Thank you so much! I am trying to learn.

TopShop - Michelle Lee
Daks & Matthew Williamson - Angus Munro
Antonio Berardi - Maida/Rami
Jaeger London - Russell Marsh
Erdem - Holly Lidgett

You're welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Querelle Jansen at Ungaro was the biggest surprise, apart from Veruschka at Giles of course.

Ines at Chanel is obviously the best thing of the season (and last 20 years)! ^_^

it was sad that there was no inclusion of black models, but there are some missing photos... i was hoping to see jourdan...

the asian model are not white btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->