Model Casting S/S 2025

I hope to see KK back this fashion month, I thought her appearance at Elie Saab last season would be a sign of things to come.

After a very strong and unforgettable cast at Cavalli, Etro cast was bad…. to say the least….

Layla Etengan finally made her debut this season at Boss, looking radiant. Although the men's portion of that particular show cast was cringe inducing at times, I can't really fault the women's part.

Other random thoughts so far:

1) It's a pleasure to see Anok more visible on the runway once again this season. I can understand why people don't rate her print work that highly but she's untouchable on the runway.
2) Bibi looks totally in her element at the moment, particularly opening Ferretti.
3) Speaking of Alberta Ferretti, I was positively surprised that Ben Grimes cast that show. Very good selection of faces and just quite "clean" overall.
4) I hope Sheila Bawar picks up the pace a little bit. Things have been a bit quiet for her so far. She's too good to be overshadowed. Hopefully Paris will treat her well.
5) This Jessica Miller comeback is quite lovely. Even in her prime I didn't think of her as the most versatile model (at least in print), but good for her really going for it in Milan.

No.21 is such an awkward booking for models because it’s not blue-chip but it’s not D-list either; if you’re a new face walking the show, you might not break through but you still have a chance; and if you’re an established model, your career might be flatlining.

I didn't like the opener at Prada. Low energy and didn't like her. The second girl was better, she had more attitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->