Model Files

Model files sucks this season!!! Preston has made the show all about him. Fyi preston WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!! Bring back the models

I really enjoy the scene with Cole Mohr however I do wish there was more models. I love RJ's World, that's still the best episode. It would be great if the whole show was based around that.

All you season two not-likers may be happy to know the next episode is the season finale. It's only seven episodes this season.

I'm actually not ready for the season to end! It's been to short, I was hoping it would be longer. While this season had slow moments/episodes, it still was funny

Season Finale:

I hate it's over so fast! I wish this episode was ep. 6, that one was such a filler ep. there was no point. I love seeing the boys, more male models on model files! :brows:

The finale was a classic. The fake death is so Preston and there are so many LOL moments. This new episode is meh. Too much Preston and boring people, not enough RJ and his antics.

The good news for you is this isn't the start of season three yet.

Yeah, I really crushed someone on Preston's instagram, by telling him season three is over. Just like the end of Coachella'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->