"Scouted" Reality modeling show on E!

anyone have some footage of Beri Smither? haha having trouble finding her parts online.

Gillian kinda reminds me of Nina Agdal.

I'm officially in love with Gillian, she's such a sweetheart :heart: Can't wait how things will develop for her once she starts working fulltime in NY next summer!

Ok loved it for the most part, it didnt seem scripted and seemed like the most honest type of reality show on the air to date lol

For the third time: Would anyone mind posting a link where to watch the first episode, please? Thank you very much!!!

Watching this right now. It looks promising. However, there was this one scene where one of the scouters approached two women and told one of the women that she was very pretty, while the friend was just ignored, lol.

^^That's because the other girl looked short.. :lol:

You can watch the show on E! at 9:00PM on Mondays for the new episodes.

What I like about this show is that you can actually get to see the girls for who they are! So far I adore Gillian and Kelsie! I hope they do a great show season this coming Fall Winter 2012 shows! Specially Kelsie! :heart:

Do any of the girls so far have threads on here?

I hope this show doesn't do anything to mess up with these girls careers like ANTM does.. There is such great talent being shown on this show!

watched yesterday. nice show.

the younger girl remind me of a mix of Constance n Adriana Lima. gorgeous girl,but she wast really into it.
the other girl,i tought it look a bit like Arizona but better.lil boring personality.but she looks like a great person n her story was somthing else. n she was from HOUSTON,TX good that she was sign!

I'm having as much luck finding this online as I did finding old episodes of Model TV: zilch.

I love Kelsie! I can't find her on One Management's website though?

I liked her too. I just don't understand why they made such a big deal out of her walk. She has just started and probably never really worn High Heels before. A lot of models are poor in walking when they begin. It's not that it's impossible to learn how to walk in them, Kelsie just simply needs practise and experience. The team's reaction was too exaggerated in my opinion.

Just watched Episode 3! I loved Nicole even though she was very commercial,
she was super beautiful and I'm glad shes doing well in San Francisco. Her daughter is very cute as well =)

You can watch it if you buy the season pass on iTunes for $19.99

Love the show, real, unscripted and some really talented girls... I love Gillian.

I love Kelsie! I can't find her on One Management's website though?

shes under the "lil ones" section. Kelsie Moody.

I like her a lot too. I finally caught this show for the first time this morning and they showed her ep. What a diamond in the rough.

Some of the girls are misses. Though I guess that is the game, try as many as you can in hopes that one has it.

I thought Gina was really pretty too :D The other girl was so boring, she had about as much personality as a cardboard cutout :lol:

This show makes me realize you totally need the talent of a scouter's "eye" to find good models. Some of the girls i'm thinking WHAT?! and once they get them in hair and make up and transform, I suddenly see what they saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->