Model siblings - and rivalry

how did she die? I love this topic I didn't know that there were so many "sister" models that's cool but I bet it can get kind of competitive

i believe heart failure very rare condition she had. oh and i adore audrey! more than angela!

scblonndie said:
Niki Taylor's sister, Krissy. She modeled a little, but died at 17.:(
:cry: Oh, that's so sad. She was beautiful. :heart:

Gemma's sister looks grossly thin in the first pic of her. :doh:

i saw an interview of Niki a while ago, she said she came home and found her sister dead on the floor. she had, like some said, some rare heart condition and suffered heart faliure, fallen on the floor and had a huge lump on her head where she had banged it. It was horrible listening to her saying it all because she was so upset.

i suppose there is also jodie and jemma:D

Jodie-and-Jemma-Kidd---LOTR.jpg

jemma(left) jodie (right)...there's quite a big height difference aye?
both started out as models but jemmas more of a stylist now...

'After a distinguished career as a model, Jemma tried her luck at being a makeup artist, and discovered her niche. Now she is famous for helping everyone from fellow models and flustered brides to international bluebloods look their best. '

jemma_kidd001.jpg
both getting drunk...:o
but check this out...

'As a makeup artist for Max Factor, Jemma has certainly hit the big time. She's worked for many top models, on and off the catwalk, such as Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Jemima Khan, and her sister, Jodie Kidd. The makeup school she founded with Ginni Bogado is another accomplishment of which Jemma can be proud.
Still, Jemma's fame is overshadowed by that of her sister. While she remains a fixture in British tabloids, her status comes mostly from her rumored engagement to Orlando Bloom. Outside of fashion circles, Jemma remains largely unknown in America.'

so yeah sibling rivary exists alright and i must admit Jodie gets my tick although both are very beautiful...lucky genes:rolleyes:

and there is the Macphersons...

'Elle Macpherson's baby sister Elizabeth may soon be the next Macpherson girl to venture into acting following rumours the well-connected young blonde has a natural talent.
Elizabeth, 21, the daughter of Fran Macpherson and her second husband Neil Macpherson, works in hospitality in Paddington and once tried her hand as a fashion stylist with The Australian Women's Weekly. But big sister and property developer Mimi thinks Lizzie is best suited to an acting career.

The half-sisters (Elle, Mimi and brother Brendan are from Fran's first marriage to Peter Gow) turned heads at The Finger Wharf last week after lunching at Otto.

Elizabeth has inherited the same long legs and blonde mane as her famous sister, but her facial features are more Macpherson than even Elle's, who, like her siblings, adopted their stepfather's surname.

"I prefer Lizzie's company to anyone else's," devoted sister Mimi said last week. "She is a very funny person with a vivacious personality."

80828-1040915703.jpg

and heres elle
elle1.gif

sorry couldn't find pics of lizzie...

and there is alexandra and theodora richards

MDimage1_1_2_0_0.jpg
plus lizzie jagger

more...

theodora_alexandra.jpg
alex is the older one

Tatjana and Sophie Patitz :flower:

Tatjana_6_large.jpg

Sophie:

vorne.jpg
9502elle.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
although elle is, i guess, better as a model, i have met mimi and she is very very attractive. i think more appealing than elle.

audrey lindvall looks familiar. what killed Nikki Taylor's sister?

There's also the Tozzi sisters, Tahyna and Cheyenne, they are both gorgeous and very successful.

A photo of the two of them with Ian Thorpe (australian swimmer)
And a photo Cheyenne. They're so hard to find on the web ever since they left Chadwick!! Cheyenne is with Storm models, and I think Tahyna is with Encompass.

Tahyna Tozzi rocks!!! She's on a show called Blue Water High, she's so gorgeous! I prefer her to Cheyenne. But they are both gorgeous.

Daria's brother did an editorial with her. Audrey Lindvall is beautiful

Urban Stylin said:
audrey lindvall looks familiar. what killed Nikki Taylor's sister?

Technically, if I'm remembering correctly, it was a previously undiagnosed heart condition interacting with a medication, but whether the medication was prescribed or being used recreationally, I don't recall. It seems like there were a bunch of rumors about an asthma med flying about at the time.

And now I feel really old.:blink: But then again, I can remember when River Phoenix died. And when Joaquin went by Leaf. Yep, I probably am old.

If you want to know more about Krissy Taylor:

http://www.krissy.com

The heartfelt words from her mother really broke my heart the first time I encountered the site :(

And wow, Patricia Bundchen is really gorgoeus! O.O

AnaisF said:
Daria's brother did an editorial with her. Audrey Lindvall is beautiful

I love to see that Daria editorial, do you have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->