Modern Family

Just saw the latest episode, and oh my gosh, this show just keeps getting better and better! :rofl:

I love how that this show is somewhat relatable to Arrested Development but not that crazy.

It was a pretty meh episode last night, But I almost died laughing when Cameron said "That little tart needs to take herself and all her little Brown friends back to Columbia." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^ That was super funny. It's his facial expressions that get me.

But I always wonder whenever they leave the house by themselves who's looking after baby Lily. I tend to overthink things.

My favorite quote from last night! ^_^

Mitchell:
...it's Cameron's turn to be out in the world, interacting with other grownups, while I get to stay at home and plot the death of Dora The Explorer...Fill her backpack with bricks and throw her into Candy Cane river.
:lol:

I am loving Gloria more every time! I think she's so hilarious.
Gah, they are all hilarious.

It starts on TV here soon... It looks really funny from the previews they've been showing. I'll be sure to tune in!

Modern Family behind the scenes of Hawaii episode
Part 1:

Part 2:

Wednesdays are so boring without any new Modern Family!

From the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards- Modern Family skit

I love this show so much.:lol:

My new favourite show and the some:clap: So bloody funny and every actor on the show is amazing. Who would have thought Sofia Vergara could be so funny and so gorgeous:crush: I think my favourite character is Phil......so dumb and Ty Burrell is superb.
Got 5 epsiodes left to watch and I'll be gutted when I'm done with them.

Modern Family 2.06 Halloween Promo Pics

fcmrC.jpg

MODERN FAMILY - "Halloween" - Claire loves Halloween and is gearing up to spookify the Dunphy house for the trick or treaters. She gives each family member a role to play, but none of it goes quite right... Cameron can't shake a traumatic childhood experience and hates the holiday, Mitchell has had a terrible day at work, and Gloria is acting weird after Jay and Manny teased her about her accent, on "Modern Family," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

56mHb.jpg

LXVx1.jpg

R23EL.jpg

7ZKzz.jpg

Z84M8.jpg

556CH.jpg

spoilertv.com

this show is freaking hilarious, i've never been hooked so fast to any tv series :rofl: infact i just downloaded the whole
first season and instead of having a good night's sleep i'm having a good night laughing my ass off :rofl:
this show is sucha goldmine.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lez5h9IjPP1qzado8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_leioqaayH71qzs7j2o1_r4_500.png

welovemodernfamily|tumblr

Lol, I've been on this tumblr all day.

I really teared an the end of the last episode....Jay returning home with the dog....and then kissing it. It´s a great show, very funny and full of love at the same time.

I love, love, love this show. It always has me in stitches of laughter so much so it often frightens my roommate if she doesn't realize I'm watching tv. She will be working at her desk and then turn around horrified when I burst out laughing uncontrollably. It's always rather amusing to see her face. lol But in all seriousness this show is fantastic and I'm going to miss watching it over the summer. It really knows how to make everything funny. Fantastic writers and actors for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->