Modern Family

I haven't been watching MF lately, but I just caught up with the later half of the second season. This show cannot get any better!
I love it when Phil was disciplining the girls. SO hilarious! :rofl:

Also, this is just from the first season, but I had to. They're so cute. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I've never watched this show, it's hilarious!! :rofl:
Phil is my favourite character, but everybody has the perfect lines all through the episodes. It's just funny all the time :lol:

Ooohh.... I love the spread in Emmy Magazine! Simply fantastic and old timey! Also, what an interesting article on the wardrobe choices for the characters. I had never thought about why each character is dressed a certain way until now but it makes total sense. This cast is seriously gifted and I cannot wait until next season. I just hate that we have to wait so long to watch it. :(

Also, I was wondering what websites (besides Hulu) I could watch Modern Family on?

Just finished season 2 and I've to say that this show is beyond everything I've ever seen. Not only hilarious but so brilliant. OMG, I think I don't have anymore liquid in my entire body because of all the time I cried of laughter. They are more than amazing, but Sofia Vergara & Ty Burrell kill me everytime.

The other day I re- watched the episode called "fifteen percent" from the first season and it made kinda teary in the end.

This show is crazy funny but inside there´s a great and loving understanding of couples, love and parenting. This is a funny show but it´s also a show with a great vibe, it´s not jaded or cynical. They don´t laugh at love, family or parenting.That would be sad.
Modern Family makes you happy to laugh at the little quirky things love brings to us.

I see myself in many characters, sometimes I´m soooooo Cam (exagerated-dramatic-over the top), sometimes I´m soooo Claire (controlling everything, obsessive).

Such a joy to watch and re watch....

Producers recast Lily´s character :(
honestly, I don´t want to see her acting. The original babies were so cute and had great expressions, no need of a talking little girl...

Look who seems pretty chipper these days? Meet the new Baby, er, Toddler Lily on ABC’s Modern Family. She’s 4-year-old Aubrey Anderson-Emmons and she’ll play the adopted daughter of Cameron (Eric Stonestreet, pictured) and Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) this fall.
We’ll let fellow kid actor Nolan Gould (Luke Dunphy) comment on the comedy’s latest cast edition: ”She’s really adorable,” he told EW. “The first day I met her, she was kind of hiding behind her mom’s leg and I brought out my iPad and started playing with it and she comes out and she’s like [gasp] and started playing with it. It was really cute. I haven’t worked with her yet. But she is really happy. She says lines. She does everything. She’s really cute.”
Anderson-Emmons replaces Jaden and Ella Hiller, the docile twins who traded off portraying Lily for the last two seasons.

ew.com

^ that's the new kid? :ninja:

i'm gonna have a hard time adjusting to a talking Lily, i always loved how deadpan she was the entire two seasons :lol::(

^yeah, I loved Lily´s WTF looks... or the way she always looked Gloria up and down... I think a talking kid will be annoying, hope I´m wrong cause I love the show.

Aww... Lily's all grown up (growth speed up by changing actors never fails to amuse me)! It'll be interesting to see a talking Lily and I'm sure she'll be adorable in the role. From what I understand, the parents of the twins were asking for loads more money then the financiers were willing to give. So they withdrew the girls from the show. But you know, they have to do whats right for them. Anyways, I cannot wait to see what happens on the new season of Modern Family!

Definitely the best comedy that's on tv at the moment, love this show.

From the last episode:
Fine.
Come on, Jolene :lol::lol::lol: .... that was priceless :lol:

And the (great) thing is, it's not running out of steam. Still as funny as when they started (unlike Glee :rolleyes:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->