38.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Z!nk pics! :woot::heart: Overall she looks very.. contemporary. I'm rooting for her.

Ph. Sarah McColgan

sarahmccolgan01mt3.jpg
sarahmccolgan02rl3.jpg

sarahmccolgan03nx4.jpg
sarahmccolgan04yu3.jpg

sarahmccolgan05aa7.jpg

[Jump Mgmt]

she's a beauty!! i love her face, the shape of her eyes are wonderful. she has a certain something, for sure.

LOL! I just wanted to see what this chick who's last name is Gunn looked like!

She's cute. Her face has this very familiar feeling, but I can't figure out who she reminds me of. :ermm:

Always count on perlchen to find some great pics! Thanks. :heart:

I think she's stunning.
:flower:
3effa745b768dafd62ff82b6c8d0001c.jpg

7572ca9f0224b918f7fd795121154c7d.jpg

e0fdf0c92a40c3f5f2c86d2ab4125975.jpg

Model ID Thread - julesrules815
"Micaela Rossato"

Something the average person does not know about you: When I was born, I was bald for the first year. My family used to call me "Uncle Fester".
Haha, I love it.

She does have an interesting face, I'd love to see some recent polas.

Lo and behold, Marilyn updated their site!

They've added lots of girls, including Miss Molly. ^_^

72kw0ef.jpg
71zpdv4.jpg

marilyn

So, she left Marilyn for Next... Not too surprising after Karlie's move, that they'd scoop up a few other Mother Mgmt girls. I just hope it'll be a good change for Molly, she really is one of a kind. :heart:

2i2alif.jpg

[modelwire]

^So this is the mysterious Molly that I saw on Modelwire. I can't help but feel as if I've visited her thread before though... :unsure:

She definitely stands out though, and I'm certainly interested to see if Next develops her any better than Marilyn did (or rather didn't). Oh, and not that we need celebrity comparisons but she is literally the model version of Rose Byrne from Damages!

I guess school's the main reason she hasn't been working. Marilyn was probably just biding their time... But I'm kind of excited to see her at Next, for various reasons. Waiting for them ugly Next polas now. :stuart:

She definitely stands out though, and I'm certainly interested to see if Next develops her any better than Marilyn did (or rather didn't). Oh, and not that we need celebrity comparisons but she is literally the model version of Rose Byrne from Damages!

Yeah, I too wonder how they will develop her. Oh, and you are SO right on about the comparison :lol::flower:

I love the shape of her cheekbones in that last picture. Actually, she has really nice features, and those freckles are too, too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->