Sasha Tarassov

*Squeeeee*

Congratulations to my favorite tFS Nebraskan! Here's to seeing lots more interesting places and people as your career grows. :woot:

thank you much everyone! especially purple:flower: ive made a sashainmilan photoalbum which ill be sure to update often now that ive found a wifi spot (a few feet away from my apartment building in a dirty little corner) also check out my sashaintokyo one (male model crammed)

ciao!

sasha:heart:

italy024.jpg

mmm gelato

Milan is going to be so overwhelmed by your prettiness, they'll even hate you for it ^_^

Who's the girl you were with in Tokyo? I feel like I might have seen her somewhere. I hope you had fun singing karaoke.

sasha you're so cute! i'm so happy for you!

i want some gelato!

sashatheelf said:
thank you much everyone! especially purple:flower: ive made a sashainmilan photoalbum which ill be sure to update often now that ive found a wifi spot (a few feet away from my apartment building in a dirty little corner) also check out my sashaintokyo one (male model crammed)
:lol: My pleasure- we must keep up-to-date with the Travels of Sasha! :woot:

Yay Sasha! Congratulations on everything! I know you'll take Milan by storm...I love your look. I hope you post again soon.

sasha... okay so maybe i miss your goofyness but soon enough you'll be back in ny and we can go to bungalow once again... and have a more proper time than last haha but at least it was moderately amusing last time, yeah?

56d74e56.jpg

b68e5492.jpg
no i havent been drinking.. my cig just likes to hang there haha

Sasha - who's the dark haired girl in the shots with you in Tokyo? She's absolutely gorgeous! :smile:

perlefine said:
Who's the girl you were with in Tokyo?

She looks like Laura Selfridge/Ford. I met her a few times in NY through my sister Ali.

Sloan said:
She looks like Laura Selfridge/Ford. I met her a few times in NY through my sister Ali.

it is. sasha shes from texas right?

Sloan said:
Thank you. I can't remember where I saw her though, but she's gorgeous.

Oh my little Sasha-san you are so beautiful. My god that first pic is absolutely stunning! when did you do that?

send me some gelato! you are as crazy as I am! I had it everyyyyyyyyyyy single day I was there as well. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->